It's just made me wonder...
I've been wondering, why does the 2nd Fearless server get almost little to no players, while the 1st is always full? In my opinion, the 2nd has a better map, more housing, and a cooler look. I just don't understand why it is so empty... Tounge
Probably because not that many people have Half-Life Ep2, the map looks really bad when you have many missing materials. Also it is a quiet big map, probably some people just can't be stuffed with downloading it.

What I could also understand are some lag issues when your graphic card is not the best one.
Dare to think!
(12-15-2011, 06:32 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Probably because not that many people have Half-Life Ep2, the map looks really bad when you have many missing materials. Also it is a quiet big map, probably some people just can't be stuffed with downloading it.

What I could also understand are some lag issues when your graphic card is not the best one.

Do you need Half-Life Ep2? Lulwut.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-15-2011, 06:32 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Probably because not that many people have Half-Life Ep2, the map looks really bad when you have many missing materials. Also it is a quiet big map, probably some people just can't be stuffed with downloading it.

Not for this map Nudel Tounge

And I have a GT-220, how joy.

(12-15-2011, 12:58 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Not for this map Nudel Tounge

Yes you do.

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1079279

Question from the thread:

Russian from Facepunch Wrote:need ep1/ep2 ?

Answer:

Sgt.Sgt from Facepunch Wrote:Yeah for a few models and textures unfortunately.
Its also just a general all around better map on Server 1, I personally like it better due to it being small, Easily Navigateable, And Generally easy to remember where things are.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol