Jan's resignation
Hello everyone,

Today I have finally made up my mind and have decided to resign from my position of administrator on Fearless.

After 1,5 years of administrating, and almost over 6 years of being a member I've simply gotten bored of the community in general, I also feel like there's a constant lack of appreciation towards the time and effort I put into the community. However the main reason for resigning is to continue doing something I once loved doing and I can't do that while I'm a staff member on Fearless.

I'd like to thank everyone for giving me a chance to be your administrator, I have and still do truly appreciate the people that had my back in the times I needed it the most.
As for The Camorro Family, which was my clan and I took it very serious, it will be closed aswell. I'd like to thank everyone who has been part of it, you're amazing!

I'd also like to thank the teacher team for letting me be their liason, it's been an honor.

Once again, thank you to the people who had my back, continue being real and don't let anyone fool you!

-Jan out.
That is very sad to hear, you will be missed greatly.

Goodluck!
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
A sad day for fearless

Fearless won't be the same for me Sad

Not going to say I hope we stay in touch because I know we will.

Have a good one Jan
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
You will be missed Jan, thanks for everything!
Really sad to see you leave Jan, you done your job great.
Good luck for whatever you do next!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
It's a shame to see you go man! You were always a good admin.

We shall keep in touch, I know that for a fact!

P.s this doesn't change the fact that you're Transjander
Sad to hear Jan. Wish you the best of luck!
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

You've done well.
Good luck on whatever.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Sad to see you go Jan. You were a great member of the community and great staff member. A person impossible to replace. Good Luck for future endeavours in the future and I hope to see you online soon.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Sad to hear.

Best of luck in the future. I certainly much appreciated your time and effort put into the community. You played a huge role and you should be proud of what you have put in.

Best of luck in the future, all the best,
-Rukka