AwestruckBullet shoots to SA
[Image: announcement.png]

Dear community, ever since the resignation of SnowredWolf and Infernaw from their SA positions both me and SoulRipper have been thinking of who could be the next SA. After getting to know how most administrators behave in various situations, taking into account their activity, relations with the team and community members as well as what they have done for the community, we have come to a decision.

The person that we have decided to promote to SA is AwestruckBullet.

Awestruck, throughout his time in Fearless has left a positive impact in every area that he's contributed to. To start off, before becoming staff, he was one of if not the most popular signature creator. He is also known as the living meme of FL (see Awestruck's GIFs). After becoming a staff member Awestruck has been a trustworthy staff member and has remained fair and loyal to the community, at times sacrificing more than expected if it was for the best of the community. Also, you may recall the trailer competition (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=72214), which was organized by Awestruck. I look forward to working with him and improving upon the management of the community as well as the team.

Congratulations and good luck, AwestruckBullet!
Congrats Awestruck! Very nice to see hard work being payed off
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
This guy? What the hell!

jk
Congratulations and good luck awestruck
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
You've become the very thing we said you would... nerd!

Thieves Guild confirmed psychic years in advance.

Jokes aside congratz, we've had our differences but you've come a long way.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
The following 2 users Like Budy's post:
  • Awestruck, DreeBott
interesting pick, good luck
So we have a ginger for an SA

Spoiler :
nice...

The following 1 user Likes Santacake's post:
  • Awestruck
Congratulations, Awestruck. You're gonna do just fine.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Congratulations, Awestruck. You're gonna do just fine.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I'm definitely curious as to what'll happen next.
Is this a person to work alongside with, perhaps a motivation to become active again yourself?
Or has it been an active decision in order for you to deal with even less, hoping Awestruck will actually put in some more work to balance out your inactivity both IG and forums wise?

Time will tell.
Most definitely curious.

The response from your administrative team I've heard so far has been hilarious.
You're very well liked by your lower rank comrades, Awestruck! Smile

/salt
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Pear
Congrats the ginger admin!
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep