Report: Brikaas
Name of player: Brikaas

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:50467381

Time in GMT: unknown

Server: Fearless EvoCity

Summary: This has gotten out of control for us. First off, Brikaas came to villas in a black truck. friends were calling him a pig no big deal right? To him, that was his chance to raid us. He hopped out of his car and pointed his m4 at us and told us to sit and face his car, where he then arrested us, searched us, and put my friends in jail. Me however, was in the middle of a damn storm and i saw a connection error on the top right of my screen. I didn't know what the problem was other than something with my WiFi was wrong, because the discord i was in dropped too. That is the reason i disconnected. But im going to go on because we were wrongfully abused. Brikaas then sends my friends to jail for NO REASON. they had nothing on them, well, at least i know for sure MKTracktix did not. after they were sent to jail, i was told that he No-clipped into our base, because nothing was missing. He raided us all, and tried to arrest them again for no reason again. Keep in mind how he was just in his car looking around the first time he saw us right? he noticed a chance to raid us and we couldn't do anything about it since he is a more of power than us. Its a shame to get punished for something, so damn dumb. It wasn't my fault, and it wasn't my friends fault that Brikaas felt the need to abuse to raid us. James, our party leader noticed right away that he wanted to raid us. I mean, why else would he just randomly arrest people right in front of our base for no reason?

Evidence: Im sure theres more than enough evidence in the logs. Nobody recorded to my knowledge. 
Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to inform you that YOU have to come up with evidence, you cannot request the logs as evidence due to Report rules #3 that states "Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one."

Please add up evidence..

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Duplicate thread. Evidence is a requirement.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]