RustyFetus Ban Appeal
Your name: Patrick O'Flannigan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27022842

Your ban ID: 76260

Banned by: Floodify

Reason: Propblock and disrespect

Involved: Floodify, RustyFetus, (Others)

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because I didn't actually prop block, it was shown to the admin that the door was no-collided and the area was in fact easily accessible. I was told that easy accessibility and realism were crucial but feel I met both those requirements, walking through a wall was pointed out to be unrealistic, however for me it was role played that the door would open at the press of an IC button. I did lose my temper though, which isn't excusable and I regret doing so, I wish to apologize to Floodify and anyone else who I may have offended. This was a very good lesson in patience however and I feel I am ready to be calm and relaxed in game without causing a disturbance to anyone.

Best,
RustyFetus
Right,

Your space that you blocked off with props should have an obvious access-point with accomplished access-key (keypad, button - you name it).. but key word here is a PSYCHICAL ONE. You cannot RP that you open a door that doesn't exist to unrealistically access something that is to the plain eye blocked off; prop blocked. Jumping and through a nocollided wall is not easily accessed, not an obvious accessspoint and not realistic, thus not allowed.

This is denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify