Unban request (14 months since ban)
Your name: Eddie (name during the time I got banned: Jebane blyatruski)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33022902

Your ban ID: 69435

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Propspamming, causing major server lag.

Involved: I don't remember.

Why we should unban you: By the time I got banned which over 14 months ago I believe I was trolling around minging pretty much, I joined server after server just to minge around having fun for the moment then later get banned, which was a mistake of course. I would not make a unban request after 14+ months of getting banned if I didn't like perp. The reason I made a unban request is to prove that I'm not a minge anymore, I can RP properly and the main reason I made this request is because I love the gamemode Perp which I spent 700+ gmod hours on but not on FL:RP. FL:RP are the active ones that are still alive over the years. I decided to come back and play the gamemode that I love. I know the stupid mistake I did, I'm aware of the punishment, it was justified. However all I want is a second chance. To play on your servers. The ban however was permanent.

I apologize for the shit I have done and it won't repeat again.

This is a copy paste from my last thread I made 4 months ago. I had a chance to be unbanned by Snowred but I didn't reply in the thread because I felt like it took too long to get a admin reply. However I would like to try again since I started playing garrys mod again as my primary game.

Right now it been 14 months since the ban.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

EDIT: I read the rules and understood them, also read the guide. So incase I would be unbanned I can prevent getting punished again.
Also I would like to accept my punishment in exchange for 6 hour blacklist in props, toolgun, physgun. As mentioned by SnowredWolf https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=75515
Hello Eddie,

I am willing to give you the same offer as I gave you back then, but I'd still like to see you reply to this thread prior to doing this, mainly to see if you are actually interested this time.
(03-04-2017, 10:06 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello Eddie,

I am willing to give you the same offer as I gave you back then, but I'd still like to see you reply to this thread prior to doing this, mainly to see if you are actually interested this time.

Yes I'm intrested!
Approved.