unBan request
Your name:Mark Matt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90583901

Your ban ID: 76240

Banned by:[FL:M] Random

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Doormat click here for steam profile

Why we should unban you: I was so called stilling a cop car and I was not in the car and the was a over player call Tom matthew jones and he was next to me we the car come speeding pasted me and him so I said wow he is going to get a ticket and he said I know right and the cops just put there guns to my face and said get the f*** of the f***ing ground you are under arrest for taking a cop car and I said whit what I have not down a one I am just standing here and I got arrest and I start to run from the cops cos they was going to arrest me for a thing I did not do so I call for a admin and the staff team did not come and wen one of the staff come to one of the cops who was just arreasting me for no reason the admin pick me and and put me on a builind and said I'm banning for Breaking FearRP and I said what I did not do 1 thing they stated to arreast me for no reason and he said I don't give a sh** i'm banning you 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:90583901&b=2]
Correct story ask me for my side
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
-Involved-

This is NOT true

My story:
        I saw a taxi on fire so I stopped and got out and called for fire. When doing that I see a un-marked black police chevy suburban  (police car (was a SWATS car)) and risky here come up and says 'Hey!, NinjaLabs! (Metagaming) Look what I am in!' So he drives onto main street and I get in a police car and chase him in my car with a police officer and a SWAT unit. We stop him and arrest him straight away for stealing a police car but apparently I was metagaming by knowing he was driving ( I say him in the car driving )

P.S. At this time I did NOT see Doormat in the car but then appears at the side of the road complaining about his arrest
----------------------------------------------------

Now has Removed me from involed
[Image: NdnijXre.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not part of it
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
Greetings,

You were banned because you ran away under gun point and given commands. Thus breaking FearRP.

You can stop lying in the courthouse. I pulled you up to a roof, and had a convorsation with you. Explaining exactly why you would be punished. Both me and Balls told you that arrests are dealt with IC. The player Balls can confirm this.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
can you stop lying you never said 1 thing all you said was you are getting banned
Exclamation 
(02-27-2017, 10:02 PM)Random Wrote: Greetings,

You were banned because you ran away under gun point and given commands. Thus breaking FearRP.

You can stop lying in the courthouse. I pulled you up to a roof, and had a convorsation with you. Explaining exactly why you would be punished. Both me and Balls told you that arrests are dealt with IC. The player Balls can confirm this.

I was with Balls trying to arrest him with [FL:RP] Mentor as a SRU. If you ask them they will back you up with the arrest part.
[Image: NdnijXre.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW Random great at lying you are
(02-28-2017, 10:09 PM)Risky Wrote: WOW Random great at lying you are

You can keep on telling me how much I am lying.

I have said my side of the story. I will not say anything else unless I am requested to give another statement.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Judging by the statement provided in the appeal itself, you were told to get on the ground while under gunpoint, and you ran.

As Random has stated that Balls is involved, I'd like to hear his side before making a conclusion.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]