wow
Where were them admins today? I was RDM'd twice today and arrested by a meta gaming police officer, i told a admins to demote pres because they made a meta gaming rule 'Jeff The Cop is banned from the city' and they did not respond. This is just great, I really cant bother using @ if admins are gonna waste my time.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 2 users Like Jeffrey's post:
  • ryan!, MasterNoda
A majority of today.
Yeah I had the same issue
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(02-26-2017, 08:23 PM)Duncan Wrote: Where were them admins today? I was RDM'd twice today and arrested by a meta gaming police officer, i told a admins to demote pres because they made a meta gaming rule 'Jeff The Cop is banned from the city' and they did not respond. This is just great, I really cant bother using @ if admins are gonna waste my time.
make a player report mate.

and stop looking for a reaction
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Was expecting World of Warcraft ;(

Also this magic place exists..
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Coffee, Meteor
I find that guns work faster and more effectively than admins. Not hard to create that situation.

Back in the day, when a pres banned you or anyone, yall just all teamed up and raided him for that specific reason. Torch their dupes, kill all their people, have a lot of laughs while the admin tries to figure out who he's supposed to ban.
The following 5 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Rylund, Awestruck, MasterNoda, Archer, Exotic
(02-27-2017, 10:46 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: I find that guns work faster and more effectively than admins.  Not hard to create that situation.

Back in the day, when a pres banned you or anyone, yall just all teamed up and raided him for that specific reason.  Torch their dupes, kill all their people, have a lot of laughs while the admin tries to figure out who he's supposed to ban.

That's how it should be in fairness xD Instead, people just scream "I'm calling an admin!".
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Archer, DreeBott
(02-27-2017, 10:46 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: I find that guns work faster and more effectively than admins.  Not hard to create that situation.

Back in the day, when a pres banned you or anyone, yall just all teamed up and raided him for that specific reason.  Torch their dupes, kill all their people, have a lot of laughs while the admin tries to figure out who he's supposed to ban.

Good idea, might get some new guns soon.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(03-01-2017, 05:29 PM)Duncan Wrote:

Good idea, might get some new guns soon.

[Image: d48156a6e1aef868c6a3cdb28b4c5eae.jpg]
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 5 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Envy, Archer, DreeBott, Random, Exotic
I think I know the solution, since '@' doesn't work lets reassign the function of the button to '&' maybe that will work.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Loco in Acapulco