unBan request
Your name:Mark Matt

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:0:90583901[/b]

Your ban ID:76218

Banned by:[FL:M] Sparx

Reason:Propkilling//Multiple CDM// Lying in a sit// Staff Disrespect

Involved:This guy was a witness his steam profile

Why we should unban you:I did not propkill I was building a bace and one of are props started to flying and the CMD was I was a fire fighter and I was on a code 3 and I was going down main street and a car in forot of me just stop and I had no time to stop so I wen in to the back of it and I did not see a player dead on the floor and that was it to me. The [b] Lying in a sit now that is a ly cos I did not ly in a sit it does not get you anywhere and the [b]Staff Disrespect that is just BS if you can tell me what word I said with out BSING in a ban reason cos I did not BS I have witness who can tell you that I did not [b]Staff Disrespect [/b][/b][/b]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:90583901&b=2]
Hello Risky, I apologize for the late answer from the staff team.

I'll notify Sparx of this unban request.
Hello Risky, Many apologies for the late reply.

Since this ban has expired now there is probably not much to do other than tell you point blank that all the reasons I gave for your ban were completely valid. I find it very hard to believe that you could CDM multiple people and not realise that you had run anyone over. Because you spoke through voice chat in the sit I cannot bring up the logs however I do remember you changing your story quite a few times regarding the prop killing of Leon after he told me that you intentionally propkilled him hence why I put 'Lying in a sit'. Furthermore if I remember correctly at the end of the sit as I was just about to give you a blacklist you started to become very aggressive and quite rudely told me that I had no idea what I was talking about and refused to speak to me telling me that it was a 'server wide rule' that if you didn't want to speak to me I HAD to bring an Admin to talk to you.
Denied.