ubr
Your name: Soft Cat

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:34870682

Your ban ID: 76199

Banned by: mintblackbeard

Reason: Powergaming, invalid reason to kill.

Involved: Leon and mintblackbeard

So what happend, was that I assassinated Leon as he was the president. Then mintblackbeard teleported to me and asked for a reason. I said that he was attacking my friend, and after that esacaping by car so I had to kill him in my as my final resort.

Then after than he comes up with that I powergamed by changing my Job, but in the rules it clearly states that I am not allowed to change my job as it's apparently powergaming.

I then ask him what powergaming is because in the rules it's stated
Powergaming is when you misuse roleplay actions in an attempt to force a RP to take a certain direction, or when you attempt to force another action on a player or dictate their actions. This is banned because it’s detrimental to RP, and makes the server a lot less fun for people who have to suffer the actions of a powergamer. Some examples over powergaming are below:

“/me punches the cop in his throat, killing him.”

This is powergaming because you’re forcing the officer into situation where he dies, without his input. It would be better to say:

“/me tries to punch the cop in the throat.”

This lets the cop play along, and he can decide whether or not the punch lands and what effect is has on him. Obviously, he can’t powergame himself here.

“/me breaks the handcuffs and escapes.”

This is powergaming because it forces the RP to take a different direction as to what is obviously happening, and it is also impossible for a normal human to break handcuffs he’s restrained with. If you really want to RP this, say something like:

“/me struggles in his handcuffs, attempting to break free.”
This gives the cop a chance to RP with you. Chances are you’ll just be struggling in vain (and improving the RP), but the cop may decide to play along and the RP could take a different direction depending on what he does.

tl;dr abusing /me's to get an advantage in doing something unrealistic.

I coutinue to ask him, and he gives me a blacklist. I then ask him again, and he refuses to reply even though he clearly should know the rules and it's his job to make people aware of them.
Which just shows that he was inmature and banned me because he couldn't be assed to tell me about a rule.
I can't remember well but I believe you changed your job specifically to kill him which is considered powergaming.

This is all I can remember of the situation.
Denied.