Bodies In Our Closet
Looks good!!

This looks great, you've put a lot of effort into the build up and definitely make me interested!

I hope it goes well and would love to see some videos/images after the event Cheese
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Panda
Is this still on? If so: 

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hendy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49406826
Hours on FL: 360
Roleplay points: 4 
Why do you want to join the event: I've been apart of an event for a few years and this sounds interesting and exciting so I thought I'd reply. 
Any previous event experience?: Years ago, yeah. 

[IC Information]

Name: Sir Isaac 'Josh' Curtis
Characteristics: Leader. Team worker. Confident. Courageous. 
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: Since moving back to Evocity, my life has become stressful. I have tried and failed many new jobs, businesses and approaches to my life and I believe this retreat will help me clear my head and give me a new start when I return home. 
[OOC Information]

Steam Name: GI Yonno
SteamID:
Hours on FL: 612
Roleplay points: 2
Why do you want to join the event: I love these kind of games that have a psychological twist to them.
Any previous event experience?: Yes, about a hand full.

[IC Information]

Name:Zachary "GI" Thornhill
Characteristics: Calm | Confident | Arrogant
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: I need to spice things up in my life as I have been living as a 9 to 5'er for the past few years. I want to enjoy my early twenties and I hope I can gain some insight in how to get more happiness out of my life at this wonderful Villa.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
[OOC Information]

Steam Name: Zuneus
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82802151
Hours on FL: 450
Roleplay points: 1
Why do you want to join the event: looks very intresting, and kinda like the movie Clue stylish
Any previous event experience?: Fallout RP

[IC Information]

Name: Joel Westley
Characteristics: Fun, Smart
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: Evocity has changed, Corrupt Officers, people getting robbed i just cant handle it anymore i just wanna fresh start.
                                           [Image: CXvmuAP.png]                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +REP ME
[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Joe Joe
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110109118
Hours on FL: 947
Roleplay points: 6
Why do you want to join the event: Because it looks like a very fun and enjoyable event which has had a lot of effort put into it to make it look so appealing and great!
Any previous event experience?: I have been in some previous events before.

[Image: b9f9529034c0d17d2bfc578216fcb3e5.png]
*You Receive a letter from a British Businessman who is interested in visiting the Villa.*

Dear 'The Owner',

I formally write to you today in reply to a recent notice I saw about a stay at your luxurious Villa. I have visited France numerous times and would love to come again to see your beautiful home. My name is Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon I'm a luxurious Villa builder back in the US and UK and believe inspiration from this house could help with future projects. I believe I would fit in quite nicely with the other arriving guests and yourself for numerous reasons not only am I professional at heart but I can be quite a laid back man and with experience from all walks of life I can fit into to nearly every situation. I am also very compassionate and believe a trip here could benefit all of the people invited. 

I believe I deserve this invitation away from my current area because my life since 18 has been all work every trip away has been for business and for once I believe I deserve a break away from it all. After working for 8 years (Up to the age of 26) without a holiday I believe I am very deserving of this opportunity.

I thank you for making such a grand offer to the people and hope to hear back from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon
[Image: 006f70134327f2c74d5c27c667354e12.png]

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dragnort®™
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75900781
Hours on FL: 99
Roleplay points: 1
Why do you want to join the event: I've never actually been in an event hosted on another server other than V4B1, I'd love to join, it seems fun and exciting!
Any previous event experience?: Non other than SchoolRP - Gained an RPP.

[IC Information]

Name: Mark Robson
Characteristics: Bipolar | Stuck-up | Scar Across Lip
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: A Break from all the kids in my life would be amazing. I'm about to crack.

(Even if I'm not accepted; I hope it goes great for everyone!)

-Removed by Steven8ken
[OOC Information]

Steam Name: λ - Lambda
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91124152
Hours on FL: 751
Roleplay points: 4

Why do you want to join the event: I find the event's plot very interesting. Hoping for something close to horror ;D

Any previous event experience?: Fallout RP (I have taken part in event like roleplay's on V4B1 and V2D just not on the event server)

[IC Information]

Name: Aaron Burr
Characteristics: Scottish, Smart, Organiser, Has some trouble with Anxiety, Decent Leader, Aggressive
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: I need a little bit of time off, Running an underground organization ain't easy ya know? Man last week we lost $346,230 because some druggie went over his damn limit not only that but now we have caught the attention of the fucking pigs. When can I get a bloody break? Hopefully soon.
Is this still happening?
This is absolutely still happening. Was just in it's early stages when I posted this hence why I only asked for a list of people who wanted to be involved. Cheese
The following 3 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Joe Joe, Goat, Dragnort_