Formal Apology
His next reply is another apology most likely.
He's still active though...
Guys instead of being so negative and expecting a negative response, be positive and expect a positive response!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Random
His activity and approach to the team has been made better. However, it is a long walk til we can see substantial change.. but trust me when I say that things are in work, behind the scenes. It's better to have it gradually become better than a rapid improvement,  as latter will likely result in an equally rapid decrease due to various reasons. I'm hopeful.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Reebs, Coffee, Joe Joe, Random
I don't see why I have to reply to this thread with an update. There's nothing to update you about?
That's why I didn't reply. Not going to reply if uneccessary.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I want to know what you ate for dinner today
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 7 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Greed^, Envy, Marty, Goat, MasterNoda, DreeBott, Mist
(03-10-2017, 06:55 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I don't see why I have to reply to this thread with an update. There's nothing to update you about?

A little transparency I guess, to the public, it's still the same old Soul that doesn't care about FL
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Coupcunt
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
(03-10-2017, 06:55 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I don't see why I have to reply to this thread with an update. There's nothing to update you about?

Sorry My bad I miss read the apology I thought the apology included a promise that  you would change. not the community to change. I guess this was just and an Apology and nothing else.

My bad -_-

Infernaw said you had problems communicating soul so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and not kiss your ass but tell you you're wrong and you DO need to give an update and be more tansparent so we can at least say "hey this guys is doing something at least" you don't need to tell us word for word what you changed in the code of the server but at least posting something here and saying something like

"Hey guys I've discussed x y and z with the staff members and resolved multiple issues concerning (lack of activity or management or whatever) "

You might say this this is OTT and I'd actually agree with you, it is , but not if you keep making apologies after another promising to change. Surely you wound not need to make another after the first one if you actually changed and did what you said after the first one. Or am I wrong and soul has done all the right things but decided to not tell anyone because he is as humble as a saint. You never tried it before man give it a shot and see if it works. If anything it boosts the community's morale try listening to the people that keep biting you in the ass for once instead of the ones that give you petty flattery of how everything is fine and you've done a good job because I tell you now you have great staff members and developers and contributors they just need a great leader now.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Soul is not here to represent the fearless community.
He's here to manage and assist it.
Who represents the front of the community? The staff, the devs, the teachers,the SAs and finally - you.

Now hush children, souls getting better.