Snow and Spears resignation
Tongue 
Hello Fearless community,

Today we are bringing you some news, perhaps not the best news, but still news. Spear and I have been speaking together about our future within the Fearless community, and we’ve come to the conclusion that we do not wish to be staff members on Fearless anymore. We’ve both used thousands upon thousands of hours on administrating on Fearless, keeping the servers clean and enjoyable for the player base, which we’ll stop doing from the day today.

Myself, I’ve grown extremely bored of administrating and playing on Fearless in general, this causing me to become inactive with time, I simply do not enjoy being on Fearless anymore. Not long ago, I resigned as an SA on Fearless, this was mainly because of my growing interest in development, and various other things. Everything has to come to an end at some point, whilst my time as a developer was short I’d still say I’ve achieved a lot in the short timespan. I will in no way quit Garry’s Mod as I absolutely love this game, I will just not be a part of Fearless anymore.
I’ve had a lot of great times while playing on Fearless, hence why I’ve racked up over four thousand hours. I’ll not personally mention people whom I’ve enjoyed playing with through time, if we had good times together, you will know it.

Here’s why Spear is resigning, written by himself.
"I love to administrate on the fearless servers, helping and supporting the players when they need it, making the game-mode enjoyable for the players. I have nearly spent three thousand hours on the servers now and I have enjoyed the most of the time, especially when administrating and meeting new people. However, this community is not the right place for me anymore. I will not state all my reasons as to why I resign in public so feel free to ask me in private. There are many players I will miss, many players I have enjoyed playing with. Hopefully, we can keep contact over Snapchat or Steam." ~Spear

With all this said, we thank you all for being with us through time, and perhaps our paths will cross once again in the future! Until then, have a good time playing peeps!
I wish you the best everyone! Thanks for giving me this opportunity :D
It's a real shame to see you both leave.
Awww....... I have so much to say... but i just don't know what to say.....

See you.. :o
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Shame to see you guys go. You are both good guys, and did really good as admins.

Take care!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Unexpected I must say. Thank you both for your service, you were fine staff members!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Thanks for being a great developer/administrator in the Fearless community.
Best wishes for the future.
Cheers guys. It's been an experience to say the least. Enjoy your time off.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I have no words actually, I hope we'll keep contact!
Two of the few good ones that were left, have left. It's a shame to see you guys leave.

Spear is a smelly guy anyway - but will definitely stay in contact with you dude. Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]