UBR - Alpha
Exclamation 
Your name: Alpha

Your ban ID: 76111

Steam ID: 0:1:86710666

Reason: CDM/DC to avoid sit.

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] Sparx

Reason why you should be unbanned: I fully understand the ban, but it wasn't me. My Friend asked me what City RP is, so i showed him the server. Later then i went to bed and my friend was still playing. Now, as i woke up, i saw that my account was banned. I'm really sorry for what my friend did. But, it wasn't my fault. I really like to server and i already donated to it. It would be nice if i could get unbanned or if my ban time could be shortened.
Whether you were behind the account or not, you are responsible for the actions taken on it.

Awaiting input of banning Moderator.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Good Morning Alpha,

Apologies for not responding sooner. Despite the fact that I believe the ban has now been lifted; I shall explain to you why I gave it out. The reason I gave out the ban was more because of the fact that you disconnected in the sit rather than the CDM itself. As Reebs says, you are responsible for your account and if your friend was playing on it then that's unfortunate however the rules do still apply. As for your donation being a reason to shorten the ban duration- I hardly think that is relevant.
(02-20-2017, 08:34 AM)Sparx Wrote: Good Morning Alpha,

Apologies for not responding sooner. Despite the fact that I believe the ban has now been lifted; I shall explain to you why I gave it out. The reason I gave out the ban was more because of the fact that you disconnected in the sit rather than the CDM itself. As Reebs says, you are responsible for your account and if your friend was playing on it then that's unfortunate however the rules do still apply. As for your donation being a reason to shorten the ban duration- I hardly think that is relevant.

Yes, the ban has already expired. But thanks for the response. Smile  I guess i'll need to talk with my friend now..
User understands that he is responsible for his own account. Disconnecting to avoid a staff sit will most likely end in further punishment.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]