Unban Seka (no reason ban)
Your name: Seka

Your ban ID: BRA (78237)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137834046

Reason: Unkown reason,suddenly disconnected

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] NJperry (He was not even online when I got banned. at least not online on v2d server)

Reason why you should be unbanned: The ban was a "surprise". As I was playing,it suddenly disconnected,saying "reason on fearlessrp.net". No reason for,no admin saying anything,no explain for this. From what I know,I did nothing wrong. I was just driving around the map in my car.

Edit: I found out that the ban was for breaking fear RP,but I was not. Some rebels robbed me and stole my car. I gave them the money,did not fought back,respected Fear freaking RP. Later,as I was roaming the map,I found my car and took it. As I was driving,same story: Suddenly banned.
Hello.

You were banned because of this Player Report that was posted on you and some other players

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid661006

You broke FearRP because you ran away from IBRAHIM when had his gun aimed at you while also giving you an order.
(02-17-2017, 03:11 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

You were banned because of this Player Report that was posted on you and some other players

You broke FearRP because you ran away from IBRAHIM when had his gun aimed at you while also giving you an order.

Allright...as the topic is not closed officialy,I want you to know that the report is a fake....that player acused me without any proves and without even having any ideea who broke the rules and who did not. I remember it. It was on v33x,I was a corleone,come out of the base to see what's going on,and don corleone (can't remember who was) came with me. That guy (darklord) pulled out a gun,I crouched and respected his orders,the other guy pulled out a gun and killed him...after he died,that player,DarkLord,pm-ed me that he will post a BR on me because (of nothing in reality) he said I killed him,but he was with his aim on me,and I was crouched and unarmed...I love how feaarless admins ban randomly without checking server logs or getting any proves. If so,please ban 10 random players because of mingeries and rule breakage. I don't have players name or proves...just randomly select them.

Edit: And about IBRAHIM,I never ran away from him,but ran out of gun fire. He never told me to stop. Maybe he either forgot to use his mic,or I did not heared him.

For obvious reasons,I'll start to record my games again to prevent such situations in the future. All the best! -Seka
(02-17-2017, 04:13 PM)Seka Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 03:11 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

Quote:Allright...as the topic is not closed officialy,I want you to know that the report is a fake....that player acused me without any proves

There is Video Evidence of you breaking FearRP, how is there no proof?

Quote:and without even having any ideea who broke the rules and who did not. I remember it. It was on v33x,I was a corleone,come out of the base to see what's going on,and don corleone (can't remember who was) came with me. That guy (darklord) pulled out a gun,I crouched and respected his orders

You still slowly but surely moved away from him.

Quote:,the other guy pulled out a gun and killed him...

I know.

Quote:after he died,that player,DarkLord,pm-ed me that he will post a BR on me because (of nothing in reality) he said I killed him,but he was with his aim on me,and I was crouched and unarmed...

That's not what you got banned for.

Quote:I love how feaarless admins ban randomly without checking server logs or getting any proves. If so,please ban 10 random players because of mingeries and rule breakage. I don't have players name or proves...just randomly select them.

Checking the logs is hardly necessary when we are presented with video evidence of you breaking the rules, so no we do not ban people "randomly".

Quote:Edit: And about IBRAHIM,I never ran away from him,but ran out of gun fire. He never told me to stop. Maybe he either forgot to use his mic,or I did not heared him.

Once again you are lying, I hope you realize that lying in the courthouse is under zero tolerance. There is video evidence of you running away from him while having you under gun-point and giving you an order.
May I remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the rules?

I've seen the video for which you were suspended, Seka. The report is, indeed, not fake, and proof was provided. He told you to stop, which you would have heard if you watched the video. He had a weapon pointed at you and told you to stop, to which you reacted by running away, a clear violation of FearRP. At the time, no shots were being fired and you were handcuffed. FearRP applied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(02-17-2017, 04:42 PM)Reebs Wrote: May I remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the rules?

I've seen the video for which you were suspended, Seka. The report is, indeed, not fake, and proof was provided. He told you to stop, which you would have heard if you watched the video. He had a weapon pointed at you and told you to stop, to which you reacted by running away, a clear violation of FearRP. At the time, no shots were being fired and you were handcuffed. FearRP applied.

I am not lying! He had the gun on me,he told me to "stop right there" and I did. After I crouched (as seen on video), the other guy started to shoot,and at that point, DarkLord started to defend himself by returning fire. By that moment,I was no more under his gun point nor his orders. In a RP situation,I ran for my life. Remember: I just moved away from the fight,did not shoot him or anything and again,after he started to shoot,he did not said anything else to me. If I broke the fearRP (from my point of view I did not as it was a RP life situation), I beg for your pardon.   P.S. You are wrong,I was not handcuffed,armed,on drugs or anything.I came out of the base,saw him,RPed as I know it's done. Again,if I did anything wrong,please have my apologises,but I swear to God that I did not heard him sayin'me to stop when the shooting started!
(02-17-2017, 10:09 PM)Seka Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 04:42 PM)Reebs Wrote: May I remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the rules?

I am not lying! He had the gun on me,he told me to "stop right there" and I did. After I crouched (as seen on video), the other guy started to shoot,and at that point, DarkLord started to defend himself by returning fire. By that moment,I was no more under his gun point nor his orders. In a RP situation,I ran for my life. Remember: I just moved away from the fight,did not shoot him or anything and again,after he started to shoot,he did not said anything else to me. If I broke the fearRP (from my point of view I did not as it was a RP life situation), I beg for your pardon.   P.S. You are wrong,I was not handcuffed,armed,on drugs or anything.I came out of the base,saw him,RPed as I know it's done. Again,if I did anything wrong,please have my apologises,but I swear to God that I did not heard him sayin'me to stop when the shooting started!

You keep describing the situation which you didn't get banned for, if you read my previous post I told you what situation you got banned for. 

You got banned for breaking FearRP on IBRAHIM not DarkLord.
(02-17-2017, 10:25 PM)NJperry Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 10:09 PM)Seka Wrote:

You keep describing the situation which you didn't get banned for, if you read my previous post I told you what situation you got banned for. 

You got banned for breaking FearRP on IBRAHIM not DarkLord.
IBRAHIM,DARKLord,the guy who posted the BR on me. I missused the name of the player.....when I said "Darklord",I meant the guy who made the video...IBRAHIM,or whoeved did it...I remember the situation. Anyway,sorry for even bothering you. I'll wait for my ban to expire,and that's it. I don't want to argue anymore or put other players or even myself in bad light. All the best!
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]