Unban Request
Your name: pootubes

Your ban ID: 76046

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164853901

Reason: 
Abusing move body tool, smashing a body against others, standing on bodies.

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason why you should be unbanned:
Half of what that says is false i was never smashing a body against others nor standing on bodies here's what happened i get requested to a Motel i come the guy is already dead before i could revive him (i tried reviving him for about 5 minutes) i then move his body so people can continue their RP i don't know how he got smashing body against others/standing on bodies the person that died was AFK so i was removing his body so no one would have to see a dead body during RP i guess i did abuse move body tool? But i really don't know how i did if i was moving the body away from a road as traffic was kind of heavily with a group of citzens watching me doing my job i had announced Nathan was dead and AFK i told them he was afk in ooc as his body was their for about 10 minutes i know i was banned for 12 hours but i want to continue my RPing as a paramedic.
Hello,

I was watching the situation, and i did see you try to help him, it was when you where about to leave, you took his body and smashed it against 3 people who where standing next to you, and you where running away with the body.

You also stepped on the body, when trying to heal him, but i belive that you where the person whom killed him.

as the ban is really short, and your what you did was rule breakage, i don't see a readon to unban you.

Anyhow, when you wake up tomorrow, you will be able to get online, because the ban should be up by then.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(02-15-2017, 12:34 AM)Jonas Wrote: Hello,

I was watching the situation, and i did see you try to help him, it was when you where about to leave, you took his body and smashed it against 3 people who where standing next to you, and you where running away with the body.

You also stepped on the body, when trying to heal him, but i belive that you where the person whom killed him.

as the ban is really short, and your what you did was rule breakage, i don't see a readon to unban you.

Anyhow, when you wake up tomorrow, you will be able to get online, because the ban should be up by then.

~Jonas.

I do not believe i smashed the body against 3 other people if so they must of been in the way as i was new to the paramedic job i tried to put his dead corpse in my ambulance his friend also had jumped in the body must of flung out and hit someone but i never did smash a body into another person you may even ask them if you know the names of the people.
We choose moderators based on good judgement. If there is no evidence provided to prove your innocence, then this will be denied in 24 hours.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]