Bases
I really don't understand why if you are in a enclosed defence why if someone is pointing a gun at you from down below why it is fearrp. If that's the case then all the police have to do is go in weapons raised and everyone is under fear rp. Everyone has to comply
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Your asking a question about the game in the off topic section?

Daamn I thought you knew better, Elad!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • dawson270500
If you referring to Fatex, then it was fearRp because he had surrendered put his gun down and was under gunpoint by a police officer, simple. 

But if you and your team mates are in your base with your gun out and the police are pointing their guns at you, it's not fearRp because you have a gun out as well and you are in your base. Also if they shoot you with the intent of killing you then fearRp is off.
The following 4 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Jonas, MrFinnConlon, Random, dawson270500
If I'm behind a wall I don't care what the cops have got on me, I ain't scared. Because for the simple fact, I am behind a wall...
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-14-2017, 09:18 AM)Dobby Wrote: Your asking a question about the game in the off topic section?

Daamn I thought you knew better, Elad!
Well I rebel.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
If you are inside a base that has walls instead of a see-through fence and an officer aims a gun at you while you are on top of the wall, you are not obliged to jump outside because he is aiming a gun at you, as long as he is not able to shoot you from his position. If it were a fence, the officer can shoot through the fence. If it's a wall, then you can't be shot, therefore there is no reason for you to be "afraid" and have to surrender immediately.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.