Your name: [FL:RP] 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22447309

Your ban ID: 76014

Banned by: Jonas

Reason: Abusing body move tool

Involved: Myself and a prisoner

Why we should unban you:

Player report: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...t=memesake

Honestly this is a bit of a silly reason to ban someone... The ban has already expired because it was a short one but I don't want this on my record because it's pointless.

[FL] Spear was already nearby in this situation so he may have seen this happen because he also had to respawn me moments before. This prisoner was trying to escape the jails so I chased him and tased him. When I picked him up he hit the wall and died... it wasn't intentional and a pointless reason to be banned.

You can even see me move backwards as I pick him up as I try to drag him to the jails. This issue happens so often with so many people when people are in small areas or against walls and are picked up..

I don't think this deserves a ban, no matter how short.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Unban reques Approved

I was present during this situation being phased. I was speaking to memeSake on TeamSpeak during the time this happened and I know for a fact this was a complete accident as I spoke to him about it. The ban will be removed from your record, memeSake.

Please be careful next time you use your "move bodies tool" to prevent this from happening again.