Unban request Fatex
Your name: Fatex

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:93005873

Your ban ID:75998

Banned by: Jonas ( Extended by Spear)

Reason: Fearp

Involved: Fatex , Widowmain

Why we should unban you: Basically , we were getting raided by the Police and SRU. So therefore we protected our base. Since I was quite low on ammunition I was going to  Surrender ( /act handsup). Panda then came up to me and Said 'get outside now' with his gun pointed at me. I couldn't do this as
1. People were shooting everywhere 
2. You cant press space whilst in an /act

After that , Widowmain ( Who I was Aggressive role playing with) started shooting  at Panda which then forced me to retreat as I am at a huge risk at getting shot again. 

Thank you for reading
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:93005873&b=12]
-Involved-

I was one of the police officers standing outside the house during the raid

There were not people shooting every were, you were under gun point and should have come out when panda said to. 
The video in the player report will back this up, dont lie

(02-13-2017, 09:05 AM)Fatex Wrote: [b]1. People were shooting everywhere 
2. You cant press space whilst in an /act
-Involved-

I too was one of the officers outside at the time of the raid (my voice can be heard in the video of the PR)

This is blatant lying, as can be seen from the video in the PR absolutely no shooting took place at the raid until Widow shot whilst you were under FearRP. Also why didn't you just stop the act and come down when you were asked? I've seen you break FearRP many times Fatex and I feel like you need to learn a lesson here.
[Image: unknown.png]
-Involved-

You had every chance to hold down C and press 'Stop custom act' and come down. I don't know if you forget or not, but I actually have a video, so lying by saying:

Quote: People were shooting everywhere 

Will not help you, it will even make it worse for yourself. Again, I will 
post the video:

As you can see in the video, there was NO shots until WidowMain 
shot at me. 

You had at most 8 seconds to stop your act and follow FearRP.
For WidowMain, it was pretty stupid what he did. If he shot me he obviously saw me with a gun
and putting you under FearRP, so I don't even know why I was shot.

I do not see why you both should be unbanned.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
You can't expect a player to abide by FearRP when they are behind a wall like this. They are behind an enclosed defence where they could easily crouch. I personally do not see this as FearRP breakage.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(02-13-2017, 05:11 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: You can't expect a player to abide by FearRP when they are behind a wall like this. They are behind an enclosed defence where they could easily crouch. I personally do not see this as FearRP breakage.

It's still FearRP, I had a gun pointed at him saying commands for a good 8 seconds. As well as most of the cop team had him at gunpoint, as he said he was surrendering. So he was obviously trying to bait us in for WidowMain to shoot (Which he did).
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I can't really control widows actions and what he does.
(02-13-2017, 05:39 PM)Fatex Wrote: I can't really control widows actions and what he does.

We understand that you can't but he should know the rules aswell as he would've seen you under gunpoint and heard the commands and therefore wouldn't have shot but he still did and got punished for it.
[Image: unknown.png]
WidowMain: since well.. i kinda got you banned.

He admitted that it was his fault and getting us both banned. I would of came down it's just that he shot which then started a mass shootout.
(02-13-2017, 05:58 PM)Fatex Wrote: WidowMain: since well.. i kinda got you banned.

He admitted that it was his fault and getting us both banned. I would of came down it's just that he shot which then started a mass shootout.

You had enough time to come down before WidowMain shot.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator