Hello All
Smile 
Hi,
My name is Matthew but I go by Krond. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I've been on the server for about a week now, and have already clock about 19 hours. I am not the best at role-playing, but I try. I enjoy a variety of jobs, such as being a citizen who just lives his life, or a rebel that has various contrabands. I have been president a couple of times, and also a Police Officer a few times. I can be kind of an idiot at times, so please bear with me if I make a mistake. I am generally a friendly person, but try not to get on my bad side.

There are many things I do not know, such as how to setup a proper keypad on this server. I've tried my usual technique of using Fading Door with Keypad alone, but that does not seem to work. If anyone can help me with this issue, please do.

I look forward to building a friendly relationship with those who play on this server.

See you soon!
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
Welcome To Fearless!
Welcome Matthew.
Welcome to Fearless! Enjoy your stay. Smile
Hey there! Welcome to the FL community.
Welcome to the community!
Thanks.
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
Welcome Smile
Takes a real man to come out with his mistakes to a stranger.
You seem like you have potential and want to roleplay, which makes you not a minge Smile
Welcome to FearlessRP, have fun on the server and the forum Smile
Welcome to Fearless; don't forget to read the rules.