Need help with my blacklist asap
Exclamation 
Name : [FL:RP] HowdyPeaks

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:38355172

Reason : fearRP , Running away from gunpoint

Admin who banned me : Don't realy remember

Hello i've gotten blacklisted from Special service but this is the weird thing , I got blacklisted for running away from gunpoint while being an ss from both head special service and normal but i asked after i got blacklisted and the admin said " 2 weeks " and i said " Ok " so recently i can actually join the but not the head ss this makes me think if i was permanent black listed from head of special service and normal.

I can tell what i remember from what happend , So i got a report of rebels in the office building raiding some others then i see a rebel wearing the admin clothes for rebel and he runs in i see him he points a gun at me i run away and take my gun out and come back witch is " Running away from gunpoint " and fearRP , I cant remember who banned me but i wouth like a secound chanse am a good RP'er now and i dont break rules anymore cause of my RP experience on the server that i've learned i wouth like a secound chanse for my behavior but am not like that now am a honest RP'er and i wont do it again.

Sorry for my english am not good at writing it.

Thanks.