[Solved] Authenticating with Steam
Hey I'm having a problem where I can not join the server due to it saying "Authenticating with Steam..." and doesn't pass that.
I can join every other server though, can I have some help?
Me too,but it happens with other servers too
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(02-10-2017, 03:55 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Me too,but it happens with other servers too

Oh it was only happening to me in Fearless, I only tried two different servers though.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Its working now, It is because Steam Updated and Garry's Mod had not updated yet, It was happening to everyone.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(02-10-2017, 04:03 PM)Envy Wrote: Its working now, It is because Steam Updated and Garry's Mod had not updated yet, It was happening to everyone.

Oh it's still not working for me, I'll keep on restarting Steam or something I guess

Yea, restarting steam is probably the best idea.
Keep on doing that or just wait some minutes and try it again.
The following 1 user Likes Robbtja's post:
  • DooZâ„¢
(02-10-2017, 04:12 PM)Robbtja Wrote: Yea, restarting steam is probably the best idea.
Keep on doing that or just wait some minutes and try it again.

Will do, I'll ask for help again if I can't get it working in 1 hour or something

The following 1 user Likes DooZâ„¢'s post:
  • Robbtja
(02-10-2017, 04:08 PM)DooZ™ Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 04:03 PM)Envy Wrote: Its working now, It is because Steam Updated and Garry's Mod had not updated yet, It was happening to everyone.

Oh it's still not working for me, I'll keep on restarting Steam or something I guess

I think its starting to happening again but me and a few others were already on the server before it started happening again.

A bunch of people in the chat are trying to join right now and keep getting the same error "Steam auth ticket has been canceled"
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(02-10-2017, 04:21 PM)Envy Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 04:08 PM)DooZ™ Wrote:

I think its starting to happening again but me and a few others were already on the server before it started happening again.

A bunch of people in the chat are trying to join right now and keep getting the same error "Steam auth ticket has been canceled"

Ye that's exactly what's happening to me now, it now after like 5 minutes or something says that, I guess it's just Steam and we'll have to wait...

Have you managed to fix this? Smile