Unban request
Your name: (Your Steam name) Misamoo

Your ban ID: (Ban ID as found on the ban page, example 2779) 75939

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23922013

Reason: (Why were you banned, as stated on the ban page) Breaking FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason why you should be unbanned: So here's how this went. I had just been randomly killed by a rebal as a mafia member on my way to town. I died, respawned and took the other way back to town. As I come to the car dealership there's a collection of police and other people standing around. I cross their path unarmed not saying a word and randomly get shot by a policeman wielding an AK-47. I ask him why in the fuck he would randomly shoot me and he tells me that I've been there three times. I had not been there a single time as I basically had just come on the server. Being annoyed I punch him and proceed to walk away. To which I get chased by about 4 police, tazed around 5 times. They try to build a cage to put me in when I wouldnt follow along with them. They put me in the trunk of a trunk while tazed. And after that I get banned for breaking fearRP. 

My guess is because I woudnt follow the cops? I honestly dont know and this is so ****** sad. I really dont know how police are randomly allowed to shoot people and no one cares. But as soon as anyone else does the slightest in protest you get banned? 
Quote:So here's how this went. I had just been randomly killed by a rebal as a mafia member on my way to town. I died, respawned and took the other way back to town.
Where you about to break NLR?

Quote:As I come to the car dealership there's a collection of police and other people standing around. I cross their path unarmed not saying a word and randomly get shot by a policeman wielding an AK-47. I ask him why in the fuck he would randomly shoot me and he tells me that I've been there three times. I had not been there a single time as I basically had just come on the server. Being annoyed I punch him and proceed to walk away.
Why would you punch someone, that has an AK-47?

Quote:To which I get chased by about 4 police, tazed around 5 times. They try to build a cage to put me in when I wouldnt follow along with them. They put me in the trunk of a trunk while tazed. And after that I get banned for breaking fearRP.
So here you already pretty much admittet to breaking FearRP, you where told to stop, yet you kept on running away, while being tazed and in handcuffs.

Quote:My guess is because I woudnt follow the cops? I honestly dont know and this is so ****** sad. I really dont know how police are randomly allowed to shoot people and no one cares. But as soon as anyone else does the slightest in protest you get banned? 

Unless you have evidence of them actually shooting you, nothing can be done, but just because you think they may have broken the rules, you cannot break them yourselves.

I see no reason to unban you, as you broke FearRP on multiple occasions, and you even admit it in this UBR.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(02-07-2017, 05:11 PM)Jonas Wrote:
Quote:So here's how this went. I had just been randomly killed by a rebal as a mafia member on my way to town. I died, respawned and took the other way back to town.
Where you about to break NLR?

Quote:As I come to the car dealership there's a collection of police and other people standing around. I cross their path unarmed not saying a word and randomly get shot by a policeman wielding an AK-47. I ask him why in the fuck he would randomly shoot me and he tells me that I've been there three times. I had not been there a single time as I basically had just come on the server. Being annoyed I punch him and proceed to walk away.
Why would you punch someone, that has an AK-47?

Quote:To which I get chased by about 4 police, tazed around 5 times. They try to build a cage to put me in when I wouldnt follow along with them. They put me in the trunk of a trunk while tazed. And after that I get banned for breaking fearRP.
So here you already pretty much admittet to breaking FearRP, you where told to stop, yet you kept on running away, while being tazed and in handcuffs.

Quote:My guess is because I woudnt follow the cops? I honestly dont know and this is so ****** sad. I really dont know how police are randomly allowed to shoot people and no one cares. But as soon as anyone else does the slightest in protest you get banned? 

Unless you have evidence of them actually shooting you, nothing can be done, but just because you think they may have broken the rules, you cannot break them yourselves.

I see no reason to unban you, as you broke FearRP on multiple occasions, and you even admit it in this UBR.

~Jonas.

Yeah that reply was just about what I expected. Why is the admin who banned me be the one replying? That makes 0 sense. Im just not gonna play on your server anymore cause its obviously being run incorrectly.
Fearless has been running for 8-9 years now. It certainly is not being done incorrectly. The reason Jonas is handling your unban request is because he was the one who handled the situation in-game. That added, Moderators do not have access to Approve/Deny unban requests, which is why I will be concluding this.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]