...I find this hilariously offensive...
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The face when Americans remember that we didn't just 'lose' - England made the decision that America wasn't worth it and chose India over Americans.

So there Americans.. Indians were chosen over you - how do you feel.

Kapapapapa
The following 6 users Like memeSake's post:
  • Archer, Emil, Zapp, RobotDuck, Exotic, Eclipze
funny when people who have no idea what there on about talk, its actually(proven)safer to drive on the left, for most people as most people are right handed meaning that your strong hand should be on the wheel not the gear stick, idiot Americans
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I agree kind sir! Good show!
wait, just noticed We have the 'BBC... America', hehe their proud about something from the country they are moaning about
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(02-03-2017, 08:45 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: wait, just noticed We have the 'BBC... America', hehe their proud about something from the country they are moaning about

that is the most hilarious bit
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Feel like Dawson is taking this a tad bit too serious seeing as it's clearly made with comedic intent, and not solely based on cold hard facts lol
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • MasterNoda
(02-03-2017, 08:39 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: funny when people who have no idea what there on about talk, its actually(proven)safer to drive on the left, for most people as most people are right handed meaning that your strong hand should be on the wheel not the gear stick, idiot Americans

Is that Bill or you that hates Americans over a parody song? Sorry, if you fail to label it I get a bit lost. Cheers!
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Agorith
(02-03-2017, 08:39 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: funny when people who have no idea what there on about talk, its actually(proven)safer to drive on the left, for most people as most people are right handed meaning that your strong hand should be on the wheel not the gear stick, idiot Americans

I would love to see sources on where you got that information..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
its just a prank bro