monkey d luffy unban request
Your name: monkey d luffy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72875905

Your ban ID: [b]75875[/b]

Banned by: [FL:M] NJperry

Reason: Intentional CDM / R/C To avoid Mod.

Involved: no one 

Why we should unban you: well i did not intentionaly cdm some one and i didnt disconect my gmod crashed so i couldt do any thing so yea i would be happy if id get unbanned
Hello.

The amount of effort you have put into this UBR and your obviously careless attitude gives me a slight hint as to how much you care about getting unbanned. I am indeed struggling to take you seriously here.

What I saw was you hitting someone in a red dress by the grass verge next to the tunnel leading to the hospital. After hitting the person, you began doing doughnuts on the grass; you didn't stop and didn't call a paramedic. When I picked you up to confront you, you immediately disconnected from the server. About one minute later, you rejoined. 

I also encourage you to not lie in the courthouse. You definitely did not "crash" as the message appeared as "Disconnected by user" which means you pressed the "disconnect" button. Even if you crashing was true, that would have been very convenient timing considering the situation.
Hello,

As you stated that your game crashed, I would like for you to upload the Gmod Crash log so that you can prove that your game did indeed crash.

However, if you fail to do so, I will see this as lying in the courthouse.
well i will look if i can see if the crash log is still there
It's been over 24 hours and we have received nothing from you.
User has a 24 hour-period starting now to provide the crash log.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
it was a engine error no idea how to find that i spent all day looking in my recordings trying to find it didnt find it have no idea how to show you how to show the logs
(02-04-2017, 12:09 PM)monkey d luffy Wrote: it was a engine error no idea how to find that i spent all  day looking in my recordings trying to find it didnt find it have no idea how to show you how to show the logs

That doesn't surprise me in the least because you never had any such "log" to show us in the first place as you did not crash, you disconnected.

User has failed to provide evidence in the time given.

Expect to hear from an Administrator soon.
Before I close this, can I ask why you CDMed two people?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
i crashed truckbullet i crashed i had a engine error