UBR Susanne
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] [FL:RP}Susanne

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] STEAM_0:0:83187774

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 75816

[b]Banned by:[/b] [FL] Reebs

[b]Reason:[/b] FailRP, killing someone as a rich mother, should know MUCH better.

[b]Involved:[/b] [FL:RP] Discover , =|DW|= SSN - 571

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] I was killing a Corleone Becasue he was on My properety
kindapped my son from my daugther and watched us from us window so because that reasons
i killed the Corleone and Recived Blacklist and Bann
Signed: Andy McNally / [FL:RP]Susanne
I'll be replying formally later today when I am back at my PC. I appreciate your patience.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Good evening, Susanne,

When I asked you why you killed someone, you had stated "she kidnapped my daughter" and then when I told you it was failRP to do so as a rich mother, and that you should call the Police, or even hire someone to take care of it. As a rich mother, it would be massive failRP to even OWN a weapon, let alone use it. You should know this with the amount of experience you have. To top it all off, you proceeded to argue with me stating that you were an off duty cop. When I stated that didn't matter, what you roleplayed earlier that day, or yesterday, etc etc, you proceeded to argue with me and were blacklisted and banned for RDM and FailRP.

You've provided no argument as to why you should be unbanned, so therefore this appeal is denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]