Hello, a mistake is done.
Ban ID [5469]
Banned by [FL] Toby-Website coder @ payin
Your name/steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25829200
Server: Rp_Evocity v2d
Reason: Scamming

Hello, I have been banned for something i have not done, thought I understand why the admin made the decision he did make, I will start with explaining what happened.

- I requested the services of a car salesman by the name of ‘Equalizer’ If I remember right, I wanted to sell my Mustang, and he was willing to buy it of me, we went outside the Petrol Station to make the exchange, he gave me the money, and told me to drop the car ..

Here is where I don’t understand anything … I dropped the car on the ground and then it disappeared the same second, Equalizer said ‘Drop the car then, I gave you the money’ and I opened my inventory again in frustration – but the Mustang was not there, we called an admin and the admin said he was going to check the log, to see if I was lying, something I really hope he did, because I’m innocent in this..

It was a lot of people outside BP, somewhere even invisible.. I don’t know what happened, but It really annoys me that no one, especially Equalizer didn’t’ try to sort it out there, I offered refund in terms of my Tides truck, and I offered the money back, on PM, but he didn’t answer me.
(Then would be the only one with losses, and eventually (?) refunded of the loss.)

And I took the admins word on checking the server log, to see if I really dropped the car, something I have a feeling of that he didn’t do, since I’m banned now..
(Don’t remember who, he was invisible)
I don’t see how this is relevant, but I include it anyway, I was at my friend’s house, and he saw the whole thing, and can witness my innocence, thought anyone can ‘say’ that.

Steam ID of banned person is STEAM_0:0:25829200

EDIT: I am sure that i didn't press sell, because Equalizer gave me 125.000 for the car, and i had a total of 135.000 after he sent the money.
(12-12-2011, 12:02 AM)PoXno Wrote: EDIT: I am sure that i didn't press sell, because Equalizer gave me 125.000 for the car, and i had a total of 135.000 after he sent the money.

I gave you 130.000 for it, and it is impossible for somebody to steal it when nobody was around, it never appeared infront of any of us.

EDIT after reading your thread completely: You didnt offer the money back in a PM, why would i wanna pay 130k for a tides truck, when its only worth 125k on the market.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-12-2011, 06:36 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: Are you sure you where looking downto the ground and not up or forward?

All other things aside for a minute, thats a good point.

Once I was looking forwards and manufactured something, it appeared on the other side of the city. That may have actually happened :/
(12-12-2011, 08:39 AM)Faustie Wrote:
(12-12-2011, 06:36 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: Are you sure you where looking downto the ground and not up or forward?

All other things aside for a minute, thats a good point.

Once I was looking forwards and manufactured something, it appeared on the other side of the city. That may have actually happened :/

No, when you point it in the air it says. "You aimed too far away, therefor cannot drop this item" So impossible.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Not a mistake, Soul told me to put the ban on so i did, my sudgestions would be ask him.
When i dropped it, i looked to the right of you, near the fuel pump, I was stressed because I felt uncomfortable with all the people and I was afraid of being scammed/something going wrong ( Oh, the irony ..) I sent u a total of 3 Pm's and u did not reply to any of them!
- Sorry the hostile tone, but i give a damn of what the Tides truck was worth, I bought 5 Big pocket, because i know i didn't do anything wrong, and know that the admin's on the server are great and would find out what happens, bout at the same time i wanted you to get something in the mean time, therefore i asked if you wanted the Tides truck, because it was the thing i had with the most value ..

I'm sorry for offering you such a shitty and unvaluable thing, If i ever get on the server again, i will make sure were never on the same side of the map, a person like you can't be seen with such an asshole as me!
- As i stated in the first post, I understand your frustration, but in your head, you are only seeing the 'worst' case scenarios for me, and i want to ask you, what if you where in my shoes? .. Its not a fun thing to be perm banned from the server you love (I dare to say this, since i haven't played on any other server in over half a year) for something u haven't done, with that i mean scamming, something went wrong, and I'm getting an hard time for it ..

Toby: You think Soul will stumble over this topic? I don't want to send him a Pm, It feels wrong.
It's true what he's saying, we where having a LAN party at my house. I where right beside him at all times, and i can confim that he dropped the mustang. And Yes he offered a refund of the car. If the problem is that Equalizer thinks he's been scammed, check poXno's pockets and check the logs where the mustang went.

- Zoidberg / Rompeball
If I understand correctly you dropped your car at the BP. Never drop cars there, since there are a lot of people, always search a quiet place.

I vote for unban though, but you should give the money back to equalizer.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Thx Soul, I was dumb and followed Equalizer - He wanted to do the trade there, and I approved .. Wont EVER happen again, if i dare to sell a car to a player again.. If i can remember right, I used alot of the money on 5 Big pockets, but as soon as i get my hands on some money, I would gladly give them back!
So, any decision made?
- Garry's Mod ain't the same .. :/