DerStorm says hi
Hello ladies and gentlemen, my real name is Mark but I’ll go under the name DerStorm. I’m 15 years old and enjoy roleplaying and reading. I’m a Dane and a member of the Danish brotherhood. You may or may not have seen me or met me online as I have been a part of the community for a few days. I have been doing RP as a mafia member and have taken part of certain…business establishments involved in black mailing and other darker deeds that never will face the surface. I am not entirely evil though. I have been patrolling the streets of EvoCity and have been dealing with some of the most criminal members of our community.

I’m a gamer and a RP nerd and really can’t help it. I have been playing on some of those lesser maps like VM but had to leave when the server was closed. I'm into politics and you may find me rambling about it for hours.

"Watch your back, I might be there."

Welcome to the server!

Enjoy your stay. Oh and by the way I'm glad to see a fellow dane who actually RP.
Welcome to Fearless! I am glad to see that you have alot of dedication towards roleplaying. Smile Enjoy your stay!
Welcome Mark.
We allready played together (I'm leader of Danish Brotherhood)
Hello and welcome to Fearless!

Enjoy your stay here! Cheese
Hey, welcome to this RP Community! I'm sure it will please you.
Thanks for the sincere and heartwarming welcome from all of you. It really gives one the spirit to create some wonderful RP.
"Velkommen" Wink
Mark is a baws name, I am also Mark Smile

Welcomee.
G'day mate.
Dare to think!