UnBlacklist Request : IBRAHIM
Your name: IBRAHIM

Your blacklist ID:  88825

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75745615

Reason: Raid baiting, randomly shooting.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Me And All Of My Friends OOC / IC Friends both ! are at connectivity warehouse
I was shoting at the sign in the end of the road to see the desert eagle does it have long range

This admin don't know from where he came , just Randomly BLACK LIST ME

And After He Black List me He Said Go Make Unblack list request , he want me to get mad or some thing ?

dude I don't know you or you don't know me why you came and randomly black list me

fail reason too

what raid bait ???
I was not raid baiting or doing any shitt

Remove the uesless Blacklist from me and from my records , my records are clean

I Request This Unblack List Request Get Reviewd By Any Admin On Fearless ,Masternode will denie it randomly
I want this request get reviewd don't admin abuse it please

thanks
Like Me and all of my friends just shoting on the sign , he came and picked me up only from all of my friends and black listed me , what do you have on me ? I did not do anything to you master ! , And its my first time I see you in it !

You have some thing on me tell me ?!!
I want this blacklist get removed from my records
Could you stop posting over and over?

I blacklisted you because when I flew by I warned you all to stop raidbaiting the police. Soon afterwards I saw you shooting a sign with cops nearby over and over, so I blacklisted you from weapons for 2 hours. I have never seen you before and I have no reason to dislike you other than how you talked to me after I blacklisted you. Drop the attitude and stop assuming that I hate you. Like I said in OOC when you started to complain, I will let another admin decide if the blacklist stays or not.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Denied

I was not present in this situation but as MasterNoda warned you before and you kept on shooting in the public areas near police I will have to keep your blacklist on record.