Favourite type of Music?
Question 
So I've been interested in what everyone's taste in music is because each person really perceives and understands music better than others. Like in my small friendship group which is literally 7 of us there is fans of Jazz, Metal, Electro and Classical.

Personally my favourite is Jazz I just love it and then Classical follows up behind in my opinion nowadays songs just seem like crap lyrics pilled together (Normally about a breakup too). If you also like Jazz I really recommend 'La La Land' which is yes a Musical (I don't really like musicals but this was an exception) and a love story (never watch love stories eww) but is really Jazzy and is actually a good movie. But Jazz is not very popular nowadays.

So back on topic whats your guys favourite type of music?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Hardstyle

This is love <3

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Joe Joe
Hiphop, especially Ghetto HipHop so music from the slum
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Joe Joe
Jazz/Slow/Blues
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Rap - Nav, Migos, Lil Yachty

House - EDM - Techno. Only when the festivals start in the summer tho  Tounge
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
House - Pop - Techno - EDM - Hiphop and probably alot more.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I like Jazz as well as Classical however I like to mix it up with Trap Remixes sometimes, the original is always better though.
New Wave

This is New Wave, if like most people you don't know what it is
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I'm really into rap right now because of the clever rhymes and the beat and flow. Basically everything that goes into it I enjoy. Mumble rap though, is not what I'm about.

Spoiler: Fav stuff right now

I like Indie Rock.