Unban Request
Wink 

Your name: Ryans

Your ban ID: 1 week

Banned by: [FL] Toby

Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d

Involved: Me and Nutsack admin didnt say anything i just got banned

Why we should unban you:
I'm not sure why i got banned I was just defending my place from cops who didnt have a warrant or anything. They randomly started shooting and trying to raid us and breaking nlr. I only had one fading door with a keypad. I'm not sure why i got banned. I dont know what a doom fort is
You had about 50(max) props on the ground floor of villa 1, I went, via no-clip as i got called, instant double door, went to look around Instant doom fort, small holes so you can shoot them they cant shoot you. maze of props just to get to you.

(12-11-2011, 08:34 PM)Toby Wrote: You had about 50(max) props on the ground floor of villa 1, I went, via no-clip as i got called, instant double door, went to look around Instant doom fort, small holes so you can shoot them they cant shoot you. maze of props just to get to you.
It was just one little hallway and some roadblock things. they were able to kill us. both of my partners died from the random police raid. im sry i would of deleted it. i wont build it anymore please dont ban me for a week. I'm still new the server. I read all the rules but I guess i wasent clear on all of them. It wont happen again I promise.
TOBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE YOU
(12-11-2011, 08:18 PM)ryryland Wrote: Involved: Me and Nutsack admin didnt say anything i just got banned

Well... that wasn't very nice. And now you are saying that you love him...
(12-14-2011, 11:10 PM)elder189 Wrote:
(12-11-2011, 08:18 PM)ryryland Wrote: Involved: Me and Nutsack admin didnt say anything i just got banned

Well... that wasn't very nice. And now you are saying that you love him...

lol no! nutsack is my friends in game name. i didnt mean it like that
Ban expired, Denied.