Gate Demo
Video 
I was building the front section of an upcoming roleplay and i managed to get a bit sidetracked. 

Here is the gate that I ended up making:

Spoiler :

I would love to see anyone else cool constructions and to hear some feedback.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Looks very good Finn, I wouldn't mind seeing what this could turn into!
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • MrFinnConlon
Very nice build, just ignore all of the rest of us trying to experiment with gates in the background :D
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • MrFinnConlon
How da hell did you do that?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • MrFinnConlon
It's what the kids refer to it as 'peng'

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • MrFinnConlon
That is awesome! Good job!

It's also awesome that you're listening to Queen Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • MrFinnConlon
pretty sexy i must say finn
The following 2 users Like Santacake's post:
  • Robert321, MrFinnConlon
I never seen a gate which opens and closes like that before. Good job, I like it. Gives me inspiration to try create something creative like that. Only if I knew how to use the tools required for things like these though.
To make the gate more secure you could add invisible fading doors infront of the gate. Set them to unfade when the gate opens and fade when it closes.
That way people can't ram it open with their cars or push it open with a prop. Works nice for smaller doors where you can pick up the moving parts too.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Marty
(01-29-2017, 09:37 AM)Midget Wrote: To make the gate more secure you could add invisible fading doors infront of the gate. Set them to unfade when the gate opens and fade when it closes.
That way people can't ram it open with their cars or push it open with a prop. Works nice for smaller doors where you can pick up the moving parts too.

Ive unfortunately had to this myself on numerous occasions because people just ram shit randomly.
[Image: giphy.gif]