"Helping" in Player reports?!
So I see this Ban request on someone with people replying to it, without being involved at all.
I just feel like just because they're "Helping" they should not get away without a warning.

I mean someone literally made 4 posts on a Player report that he isn't involved in.

And some of you probably know what player report I'm talking about.

IMO this has to stop, people should just respond when they're involved and not when they're trying to "help" like the rules are saying:
[Image: d173ce1a97788eeabd83bc52973e0b25.png]
I dont really see how someone "helping" to get someone banned by just Quoting the rules is in an Important relation to the ban request.

What do ya all think?
The following 5 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • NJperry, Reebs, Bobby, Archer, RobotDuck
You're absolutely right, it does need to stop. Not involved = Don't post on the thread.
The following 3 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Reebs, Eclipze, Archer
It is indeed quite annoying that they get away with it.
If they want to say something that much, just slap a PM to one of the involved, then they can decide if it is needed in the case, or if they can use it against the other etc.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • DreeBott
+support
Can get annoying sometimes...
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • DreeBott
(01-23-2017, 04:59 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: +support
Can get annoying sometimes...
I must admit I done it once, I fixed an image link
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
It's in no way acceptable to comment on unban requests, player reports etc. without being directly involved or having an important relation to the report/ubr.
This is one of the reasons we upped the warning percentage to 50% which would suspend users posting rights for one week, we had a huge problem with people posting in threads and just saying "I accept the warning" as there were no consequences to doing so. If people blatantly post without having the proper grounds of doing so, they should be punished with warnings on the forums, heck, even posting suspensions.

If you see people posting without sufficient rights, feel free to use the small report button in the bottom right corner of a post, that will make sure a staff member will see and notice said post and thus warn said user(s).
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • DreeBott
Warn them to 50% and when they are allowed to post again see if they keep doing it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
For the record, "helping out" is not a valid reason to post in the courthouse.

The thread regarding Brikaas (as this thread has probatly been made as a result of it) will be reviewed and all people that are not directly involved or have nothing to do with it will be warned.
If a player needs help, I would advise others to private message them on the forums to tell them their mistake or the better option would be to let the reporting player work out for themselves how to format a player report etc.
Yeah. The "helping out" posts when you are not even involved one bit is....

Spoiler: not for the easily triggered
mentally retarded

The following 1 user Likes Santacake's post:
  • RobotDuck