UNBL [Arsenal]
Your name: Arsenal

Your blacklist ID: 88700

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71802224

Reason: BRA (77852) - Randomly killing

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Spear

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 
Spear i was typing my response when you accepted the BR
why did you even accept a br that was posted like 30 mins ago and i didnt even say my side of the story?
Anyway i copied what i was going to say in the br and i want the BR reopend or the Blacklist removed and removed from my history of blacklists
what i was going to say
[Hii im Arsenal
(Im The one who killed you)
We were Arguing Thats right but like 20 minutes ago (Maybe more) not hours
The reason we were arguing is that he jailed me 15 minutes  for Street Racing ... Which is fair
Then when i got out it appeared that im warranted (im free and not warranted but it says under my name that im) so a cop came and tried to jail me but he couldn't because im not warranted it only says im.. then the president Warranted  me for another 15 minutes for the reason "Warranted"  (Now im Really Warranted) and the cop put me in jail again
Anyway i tried explaining that thats not fair i just finished my 15 minutes  and thats not even a reason but he didn't listen and kept arguing with me
When i got out of the jail after a 30 minutes Duration it appeared that im still warranted!
I tried again telling him to remove the warrant but he also sent cops after me
I had to take him out because he will keep arresting me for no reason and sending cops to arrest me
I escaped some cops at the corleones then i knew who to contact 
I knew some people who wanted to assassinate the president (Koel) so i told him to tell me his place and he did but he had nothing to do with it
I found him and killed him for jailing me 30 minutes and for sending his cops  trying to kill me/Arrest me again for no reason... i had no other way and it is actually a good reason or you would've kept jailing me

+-Koel helped me with a ride and a hiding place not more
- he changed his job to a president because why not (we didn't plan that it just happend)
- and i changed my life to the good cause which is protecting the president 
+ i have some pictures and you can find the chat in the logs

I guess that sums it up eh?]

thats what i was typing in the br but you didnt give me time open the br back or remove the blacklist.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:71802224&b=13]
Its been 5 hours spear's last online was 11 minutes ago i dont know if he is ignoring or he didn't see the thread
+Shouldn't the accused player get 24 hours to respond not like 30 minutes
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:71802224&b=13]
Player report Denied

As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile. You came to bank of America, next to the police station and killed the president using a noisy AK47 which is not a proper way to do it. The murder was totally improper, breaking the server rules.