RULE - An old rule to do with Rebels
(01-24-2017, 01:43 PM)Marty Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 11:55 AM)Spear Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 11:08 PM)Marty Wrote: Just because they are "rebels" does not mean they have to be poor.

If the rebels are not ment to be poor I fail to see why the outfit of theirs look so deprived.

Because that used to be the case. But it's not now, so their model should get an update. TBF the gun dealers outfit looks very deprived, so did the black market dealer old model.

Doesn't mean they are deprived too.

I agree, maybe the rebel leader should have an option to choose between wealthy or not with two different model groups. I like the idea with having a poor criminal team but as you mentioned rebels can also have a decent amount of money.
The following 3 users Like Spear's post:
  • RockDead69, Marty, Vsync
+support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Vsync
(01-22-2017, 05:44 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: +support
This is why there are Corleones,they are supposed to be rich,extravagant and rebels are supposed to be lower-class
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Vsync
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Vsync
+Support
The following 1 user Likes trxsh's post:
  • Vsync
+Support
I do think Rebels need to go back to the way they were. Or maybe get the choice to be poor or have a some what decent amount of money but not rich/super wealthy. Basically what Spear mentioned above.
The following 1 user Likes Robert321's post:
  • Vsync
+support
-Support

What's the point of creating a rule to simply restrict roleplay ability? With the rule removed, people have the choice to keep the scruffy clothing on and RP the low, criminal 'scum' they are to the city but also have the choice to totally change up the RP and use suits/expensive vehicles. I feel like the rebel group itself is set aside for groups to identify as something else, instead of being citizens and changing their job name.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Falc
+Support
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
+Support