Steam ID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:59573677
[/b]

Reason: 
Conviniently becoming AFK during FearRP

Staff member who blacklisted you: 
[FL:M] Floodify

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I went afk for irl stuff because I got arrested but for some reason when I came back I was dead so then someone said in ts I was blacklisted? When really that is unfair so your saying I have to dedicate my family irl and instead finish the rp? I said hold on to them and they still get an admin? What is this?
You were quite resistant when they attempted to get you into the vehicle and kept on discussing a matter of no relevance in the IC situation which subsequently lead to you not following their orders (fearRP). And when you were outside you immediately went AFK in the RP situation, which further more sparked breaking fearRP.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well my intention isnt to fearrp? I was afk come on seriously? So you think fearless goes 1st over my family issues!
Of course not, but to enter a vehicle would've taken less than 30 seconds - and you, as I said, were very resistant to follow their orders
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I was brb before they even said that!
They ordered you to exit several times, which you continued to stall. When you finally were forced more or less to exit you went AFK immediately. They told you to get into the vehicle quite early on.

I don't see a reason to unblacklist you for this; I understand you have IRL issues, but you went AFK in an RP situation you prior to going AFK were very resistant towards OOCly and borderline did not follow.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I was not resistant I kept saying hold on I am checking something and I kept having my beats soundproof headphones off so I could hear my family...
You discussed a different matter during the FearRP they held on you, Razor. That's what I am talking about and that's where you resistance happened.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I said can u pause this I need to do something thats why I was resisting and talking to my family with my headphones off.
I do indeed understand that you need to take IRL issues at hand, but you throughout the situation was resistant and did not follow the orders of the police officers and SRU's. You talked about a different matter (Which was OOC) and interrupted the IC situation with it whilst not following them out the first few times they ordered you to. Then later on you decided to go AFK due to supposedly family issues (which, from what I heard, came out of the blue); which led you to furthermore stall the whole RP situation and thus breaking fearRP.

I'm voting this to be a denial of said unblacklist request; you throughout the IC situation was very resistant (not family matter) and then you suddenly had to go afk (due to family matter).

This will be my final post. An administrator or otherwise will take the final decision.
Kind Regards,
Floodify