Report : Brikaas
Name of player: [FL] Brikaas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50467381

Time in GMT: 7pm GMT

Server: v4b1

Summary: Had the ninja suit on as an SRU, you're not allowed to put suits on as an SRU i do believe.

Evidence:

On the second screenshot, it isnt very clear. However Brikaas was the only admin on at the time, therefore it is him as the guy in the car and he was an SRU. If you do not believe me. Use the logs to back it up.

Thank you.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Wear a the Ninja Suit whilst being a Marksman isn't and shouldn't be any problem.

The clothing is similar to what a Marksman could wear I.R.L

Useless player report.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Im pretty sure i have seen people banned in the past due to wearing other clothing whilst being SRU

Sparx for example was banned for it.

(01-13-2017, 07:27 PM)Rαtαtσskrr Wrote: Im pretty sure i have seen people banned in the past due to wearing other clothing whilst being SRU

Sparx for example was banned for it.

Clothig fitting the Roleplay situation is fine, you wouldn't get banned or get in trouble for wearing the SRU heavy suit as thats also ""Other Clothing"" wearing that or the Gasmask is fine as it fits the role as a SRU. Same goes for the Ninja suit, it fits the role of being a marksman
So once again its a rule for one, and another for staff? Ok then, Im not going to comment anymore until and SA asks me to as you are too inept to speak to me.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-13-2017, 08:51 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: -- Not involved --

I have been warned for useing the gas mask suit as the SRU. (Just saying)

Thank you for bringing the useful information to the case.

- Pls dont warn him, He brought valid information!

Basically, your point of you being warned is an invalid point, as you are allowed to wear a gas mask suit in certain RP circumstances. So try to tell them in a nice way that wearing a gas mask suit is allowed under certain circumstances, for exmaple, during a bomb threat if the SRU, or even a cop, is RPing as a bomb squad
(01-14-2017, 02:35 PM)Brikaas Wrote:

Basically, your point of you being warned is an invalid point, as you are allowed to wear a gas mask suit in certain RP circumstances. So try to tell them in a nice way that wearing a gas mask suit is allowed under certain circumstances, for exmaple, during a bomb threat if the SRU, or even a cop, is RPing as a bomb squad

Stop trying to bend the rules to what ever suits you, like always...

(01-14-2017, 03:00 PM)Rαtαtσskrr Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 02:35 PM)Brikaas Wrote:

Stop trying to bend the rules to what ever suits you, like always...

That my friend is a direct quote from another staff member,