UserCP (Your Profile) & Customization
Photo 

In this Guide, I will be showing how to use User CP and What it is for, plus some good ways to customize it and make it look pretty.

What is User CP?
User CP stands for "User Control Panel". It is most used for the customization of ones profile on a forums.

How do I access my User CP?
You will see at the top of the forums it will say "Welcome to Fearless, "USERNAME"" With an arrow next to your username. Hover your mouse over your username and you will see a drop down menu and User CP will be there.

Once you have Clicked User CP you will see a range of things on your screen. In this guide we will be covering "Your Profile"

So what does Your Profile do?
The answer to this question is in the name. It is your profile, everything here has something to do with your profile.

The things that will not be covered in this guide is:
Change Password
Extra Security (2FA)
Change Email

First thing we will show is the "Your Profile" Section
That is filled with a lot of things to fill in.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FILL EVERYTHING IN.

First thing is Custom User Title

User Titles is a title that can be about you or a quote or anything. 
User Titles are displayed above your posts.

You can make your own Custom Titles or use premade ones. 
You can earn premade ones, for example "One of the Elders"
You earn One of the Elders by reaching 1000 Posts!!

Here is the Additional Information section. You do not have to fill this in but it allows the community to learn more about you and allows you to share things with the community. As you can see in the image below, You can see I show what my Sex is, Steam Name (In case people want you add you), Previously known as (in case you have changed your name) and Location.

Here are just more of the examples of the Additional Information section.

Here is something different. You can display an image of yourself here. This requires you to turn a image into BBCode. You can learn this below into the signature part. So if you are looking to do this now, Please scroll down to the signature part.

Here you can also link your Social Media to become more involved in the community and meet new people.

This is the Away Information part. This is if you are going away from the forums/server for a while, you can give a reason in case someone needs you or wants to speak to you, they can see that you are away. You can also give a return date so they will know when you are back.

Change Username

Here you can change your username. It is limited how many times you can change your username and it also requires your password for security reasons. You can change your username to anything you want as long as it is not taken by another member and it is not offensive.

Change Avatar

What is a Avatar?
An Avatar is a picture that can be you or anything really. An Avatar is displayed next to your name on everything like posts etc...

How do I change my Avatar?
The most common way to change an avatar is save a image to your computer and then click "Choose File" and select the image and click Change Avatar.

Size of Avatar?
100x100 
Height x Width

How can I get a custom Avatar?
There are many graphic threads on Fearless. I will link them at the end of the thread so please check them out.

Change Signature

Like your avatar, a Signature is displayed under the post and like your avatar it can be about anything.
Commonly signatures are custom made.
I will link Graphic Threads at the end of the thread.

I have an image, how do I upload it?
I will show below how I do it. I do it this way for extra quality.

Goto: imgur.com
And Click New Post at the top of the page and select the image.
It will look something like this:
Hover your mouse over the image and click get shared links like this

Then make sure to select the BBCode (Forums) and Copy the code:

Once you come back onto Fearless, Paste the code into the signature box and it should be done.
Then every post, it should be displayed underneath like this:

If you want custom graphics made here are a few links:

I hope this guide helps and if you think I missed something or did something wrong, Please post below.
If it did help, a Thanks and Rep are always appreciated but are never expected!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Great guide.

Approved!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Envy
Nice, very helpful!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Envy