Zip ties on market
Title of Suggestion:
Add the zip ties (Known from the security guard) to the market

Description:
Make the black market dealer able to sell the zip ties. I know we already got the rope, but it seems weird that the zip ties are limited for security guards. I also find the zip ties better for realism.

Why:
It would make sense and be great for RP.
+support

make zip ties slightly easier to unbreak and faster and make rope harder to break and far slower. zip ties = legally ok basically, hostage rope = not so much.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Eeee394, Jonas
+Support

Good for putting people under citizen's arrest instead of making it look like they're being hostaged.
[Image: unknown.png]
+Support
Using rope for disabling people is against the rules(8.7, 8.7a).
So adding zip ties requires adding new rules or(which is less likely) replacing the rope.
Zip ties should be 1 use only. When putting them on it gets removed from your inventory.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(01-09-2017, 07:36 PM)Midget Wrote: Zip ties should be 1 use only. When putting them on it gets removed from your inventory.
And they should not remove the Weapons^^
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Idea
-Support

The way I see it...use hostage rope.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
-Support

I can't really see the need for zip ties when we have hostage rope. It's too similar to rope even if it's breakable and cheaper, I just feel it's a waste of an item to add to the game when we can have plenty other items added.
(01-13-2017, 09:48 AM)DVN Wrote: -Support

I can't really see the need for zip ties when we have hostage rope. It's too similar to rope even if it's breakable and cheaper, I just feel it's a waste of an item to add to the game when we can have plenty other items added.

The Item is already added to the game.