[Solved] [SOLVED] Crash on "Sending Client Info"
Hey,
I have a slight issue. Currently, my game keeps crashing during the "Sending Client Info" loading.
I have tried to reinstall the content pack to no avail.
It happens on every server.

Any ideas?
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

It may happen when you have too many addons turned on.
Try tuning off some unused ones.
Hey Grayhawk,

Have you tried taking a look at this thread to see if the solutions are here?
Problem and Solutions - Click me!
If not, trying removing all addons that have no relations to Fearless, or consider disabling them.
Hope all works out!
Aye I looked at the thread but thank you!
Ill try and disable/remove all the addons

Edit: I removed everything and got the same error, sadly.

Any other ideas?
Grayhawk,

Have you tried changing the options?
Go to Options > Multiplayer > and click 'Do not download custom files from the server'
Hey Grayhawk.
I had this problem when I started playing FL and my solution were to go into your Gmod Launch Options and enter "-autoconfig", I created a GIF incase you don't understand.

[Image: 8ea6855bf419b6ce3b7911063362d0f2.gif]
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Thanks everyone!

I finaly found the issue. It wasnt my game, it was my PC. My processors weren't shutting down correctly and thus had a run time of over 2 days even though I turned the PC off mutliple times over the last 2 days. After fixing that, the PC could run the game normaly again!

Thank you for all the solution possibilities! Maybe these will work for someone with a smiliar issue!
Grayhawk,

(01-07-2017, 04:47 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: Thanks everyone!

I finaly found the issue. It wasnt my game, it was my PC. My processors weren't shutting down correctly and thus had a run time of over 2 days even though I turned the PC off mutliple times over the last 2 days. After fixing that, the PC could run the game normaly again!

Thank you for all the solution possibilities! Maybe these will work for someone with a smiliar issue!
Solved