UnshodJoker Report
Name of player:UnshodJokerUUnshodJokernshodJokerUnshodJoker
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50528789  
Time in
rGMT:3:44 GMT Time 
Server: v4b1
Summary:Me and my friend where going to the city to mess around so we did, I later die to RDM by someone and i get a notification on my screen that says my printers need to be refilled so I spawn in and go check on my pritners. So when i pull up i see a guy running down the street and i dont think anything of it. But then i go to my door and notice the door is unlocked then i go into my room and see that my room was propclimbed to be able to see my printers. Or the part of the room was propclimbed as i had a wall setup with a keypad so i could protect my printers but he had put a Ramp so he could peek on the top of them in order to collect and later destroying my printers

Evidence:i have these screenshots that i have for evidense The guy has 1000+ hours and should not be doing this.... 
[Image: ?id=836584194][Image: ?id=836584210]
As there is no proof showing who actually did the propclimb and no proof on who actually owned the place.
You have 24 hours to provide further evidence. Otherwise this PR will be denied.
User has not provided further evidence, as requested by Raccoon, within the given time.

Denied.