[FR] Allow any number plates (rule change)
Title of Suggestion: Change Rule 17.11

Description: Change rule 17.11 (Vehicles numbers plates are not allowed to be racist sexist or discriminatory)

Why:

Because its freaking IC, number plates are IC, it also contradicts with the rule 1.13b that allow all that stuff ingame
+Support

Haven't even seen any staff deal with this anyway (not that they need to).
-Support
+Support.

Number plates are IC, so it does in-fact contradict Rule 1.13b.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
-Support
+support
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
(01-06-2017, 04:23 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: +Support.

Number plates are IC, so it does in-fact contradict Rule 1.13b.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
+Support, i think License plates should be taken as IC, as they are also used as a warrant type thing, and for pursuits and such, so if this would be allowed, then president(s), could eventually make laws about insulting and discriminatory license plates, and then also should be a small notice like "You cannot have OOC stuff in your License plate", or something alike.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(01-06-2017, 06:18 PM)Jonas Wrote: +Support, i think License plates should be taken as IC, as they are also used as a warrant type thing, and for pursuits and such, so if this would be allowed, then president(s), could eventually make laws about insulting and discriminatory license plates, and then also should be a small notice like "You cannot have OOC stuff in your License plate", or something alike.
(01-06-2017, 06:18 PM)Jonas Wrote: +Support, i think License plates should be taken as IC, as they are also used as a warrant type thing, and for pursuits and such, so if this would be allowed, then president(s), could eventually make laws about insulting and discriminatory license plates, and then also should be a small notice like "You cannot have OOC stuff in your License plate", or something alike.