[UBR] IBRAHIM
Heart 
Hello

Your name: IBRAHIM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75745615

Your ban ID: 75417

Banned by: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason: Powergaming, disrespecting, Homophobic, and Threatning to Mass RDM.

Involved: Danny Boy And His Wifes and Husbands

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Fearless ,

I Know That I Make a Big Mistake / Rule Brake , In The Begining I was Think That was a joke , Didn't Know the danny boy and him wifes and husbands have got sad about me , And I say Sorry From Them Agine , What I have Make a Mistake at apartments And I'm Sorry For Every Thing That I have Make Over There And I will Fix Up My Self on the server and behive my self on the server with another players , and I should read the rules one and two and third time so I don't make another mistake or a rule break and get punished , I Know what I have make over there and I'm sorry for it , And I have Learned my Lesson And I Promess Mr. Jonas / Mr. Danny boy & wifes,Husbands that it will not come from me agine , I'm Sorry Jonas If I have some thing Wrong with in the server , I'm only a PC Player That Was in Jail in Real Life for the summer vaction for evading police officer , And When I got out , I have sit My PC and download my games from steam , and I played Gmod , and I have found Fearless , And its a Great comunity And I have Donate So Much for fearless Because they deserve it , I Love Fearless And All of my day Play on the server and waste so much time on it Smile I really Love Fearless I Cann't Stay With out it , I Have Break Rules And I promess you that I will not do it agine and I promess you that , I have learned my Lesson , Thanks For Reading My UBR ^_^

Thank You Very Much Smile

Ibrahim Alasker . Heart
Hello.

As you seem to know what you did wrong, since you admitt it all in the UBR, I'll post following

[Image: 9c5dcde60b.png]

The bold text says it all. "Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules."
You've done the crime, do the time.

Denied.