R.I.P Ghost (My 1st thread of 2017!)
Remember the old times when Ghost used to be admin? Hes been fired. [FL] Avgar banned Ghost for (Leaking, admin abuse and bla bla bla) I am not sure if thats the real [FL] Ghost but it says admin abuse in the ban and his name is Ghost.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
It's the real [FL] Ghost.

He leaked part of the Admin office, gave his friends loads of items and money.

Other threads,
Here
Here
I'll miss that guy even though he banned me once for Suicide RP even though i was doing an RP. It seems that all admins are dying now sadly. Less admins, more minge.
(01-04-2017, 01:11 PM)Duncan Wrote: I'll miss that guy even though he banned me once for Suicide RP even though i was doing an RP. It seems that all admins are dying now sadly. Less admins, more minge.

Their not dying, they are real people who have real lives. They simply move on.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Link
(01-04-2017, 01:14 PM)Create Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 01:11 PM)Duncan Wrote: I'll miss that guy even though he banned me once for Suicide RP even though i was doing an RP. It seems that all admins are dying now sadly. Less admins, more minge.

Their not dying, they are real people who have real lives. They simply move on.

Not like, their dying in real life. Their dying on FL and they have to move onto something new. FL gets quite boring when you know it, its just doing the same thing over and over and over again and that's probably why most admins and people break the rules because their corrupt and their not getting much out of their lives. I don't blame them, i would just ditch FL one day and smash someones car with a prop even though i don't really like getting banned. Its really simple to minge on Garry's mod than an RP server that is on a different game like the GTA San andreas online serious-RP server they call 'LSRP' I watch this guy who has played on FL before with his mate and he plays lots of it, he is called 'Userone gaming' and he is really into the semi and serious role play. But i am just getting to personal on what i watch people do here, hehe. I just hope FL becomes a more accurate RP server for players on GMOD...
That's some deep shit dude...
"Good riddance." - Ruxandra
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Awestruck

Ok i'm out Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Haarek
(01-04-2017, 01:24 PM)Duncan Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 01:14 PM)Create Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 01:11 PM)Duncan Wrote: ---

---

Not like, their dying in real life. Their dying on FL and they have to move onto something new. FL gets quite boring when you know it, its just doing the same thing over and over and over again and that's probably why most admins and people break the rules because their corrupt and their not getting much out of their lives. I don't blame them, i would just ditch FL one day and smash someones car with a prop even though i don't really like getting banned. Its really simple to minge on Garry's mod than an RP server that is on a different game like the GTA San andreas online serious-RP server they call 'LSRP' I watch this guy who has played on FL before with his mate and he plays lots of it, he is called 'Userone gaming' and he is really into the semi and serious role play. But i am just getting to personal on what i watch people do here, hehe. I just hope FL becomes a more accurate RP server for players on GMOD...

Admins are not inactive, nor are they corrupt. There aren't many minges anymore. Fearless doesn't get borring. It seems that you didn't play on the servers for a while.
(01-04-2017, 03:33 PM)Generation Wrote:

Ok i'm out Smile

This is highly unsatisfying and cringe-worthy.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Awestruck, Haarek