PR: Jordy
Name of player: Jordy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70533265

Time in GMT: N/A

Server: N/A

SummaryBlatantly insulting, disrespecting, and at some points threatening me through FL teamspeak.

The staff team will already know this case and the reason he was previously banned.

The reason i am bringing this new evidence up is because it has recently been openly said that Jordy's ban time was reduced and that some of the staff team actually believe that i was the one harassing this player. Yet he clearly threatens me in this video and proceeds to target me through steam, the forums, etc.

I have also found out that an argument was made by a staff member that this staff member in question has known Jordy for a long time, stating that he could be a valuable part of the community again if unbanned, which is biased to say the least. 

Evidence:  [I will post ALL evidence i have in-case it has not yet been seen]

[Image: 84e2bf82c9e04b98e8f47d3f794ec90d.png]
[Image: fe47f2af2f835c72619b88adbce66742.png]
[Image: 88034d4513181eebcb32c7f200bbfdbb.png]
[Image: d9d7e84155d8577e06f83cf4682bc114.png]
[Image: 00081fdc9930d9d599510983549871fc.png]

After watching this video at these points that i am stating, i don't see at all how i was harassing him when i was sat in my channel ignoring him, yet he still tries to cause shit between us. 

Timestamps:    [For the video]

0:01 - "Danny Boy, The Little Puff"
2:40 - "How gay can you get"
3:18 - "Get me in there then, i'll tell him what i think of him"
3:22 - "Fucking little pussy boy"
3:26 - "I'd fucking snap him with my pinky"
3:33 - "I'm gonna absolutely abuse him"
3:43 - "I'm gonna poke him, come on then fucking big bollocks"
5:10 - "I want everyone to watch him go .........."
6:18 - "Have you see the size of him"

I would just like to point out that there was a staff member in the teamspeak listening to everything Jordy said, and then proceeded to do nothing about it even when it began to be a breach of TOS. Which just makes me think that the whole reducing his ban was down to Bias. 
And upon hearing the news of the reduction, i heard that apparently i was accused of harassing him too by simply posting two screenshots onto the teamspeak when he began saying stuff about me. I fail to see this as harassment when i did not speak to him once more after this.

Quote:1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:
  • use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless.

Note: I would like only people who are DIRECTLY involved with this incident to post, i am not responding 24/7 to a flame war, that is not the intention of this post.
People involved are: Myself, Ratatoskrr, Jordy, Jonas.

I apologise for the awful quality, Hopefully the audio is ok though.

I didn't realise that my mic was muted on the OBS recording as the thing that I recorded before was a clan trailer.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Posting on behalf of Jordy

If you take a look at 1.14 in the video and look at the top of the steam chat you can see that Rat is hunting for evidence "im waiting for him to say something else" which means he keeps on recording until I say something and then post it.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(01-05-2017, 08:07 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Posting on behalf of Jordy

If you take a look at 1.14 in the video and look at the top of the steam chat you can see that Rat is hunting for evidence "im waiting for him to say something else" which means he keeps on recording until I say something and then post it.

This is because Dan wanted to hear what you had been saying about him.

EDIT: You're also nitpicking at certain things within the video as you cannot defend yourself as you're guilty.

Hey,

I was in the channel there aswell, yes, however modt of the time i dind't focus on what he said, sorry about this.
And as said, he is getting very pissed about this situation, but i find it somewhat understandable, Danny went in saying "I'll just leave this here" then posted 2 screenshots of Jordy asking for RPP's, and this was not the first time, and you guys has also talked behind his back, which he ofcourse knows of, and feels like you're bullying him.

Now, i am not going to stand up for Jordy either, seeing as he also has harrased and annoyed you in the evidence shown, and i think it was something going on from both sides, and in all honesty it seems very pathetic, i don't even understand why it started.

Also the fact that this is not the only Incident where you guys has made fun- and or spoken behind peoples backs, this includes me, and some other people aswell, which shall not be named.

Jordy was already banned for a week by Ghost, but you're posting a player report on him for the same?
Because someone openly said it was reduced, as far as i know of, Jordy had served his 7 days from Ghost, unless someone unbanned him, which i don't know of.

I was In-Game as this time, and as said, i was not paying attention much, because of mod-sits and such, so please don't blame me, it was not intentional, if i was more focused, he would of been banned before.

Edit: I re-read it all, and most of it sounds like i am picking one side, this is NOT how i want it to be, so when reading this, please keep in mind i am trying to stay neutral and just point out some things, i don't want to conclude this PR, as i belive it is more suitable for an Admin to review this case.

Thanks for reading. Smile
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
All Replies from now on will be from Danny, Unless Stated otherwise,

Thanks Rat <3.

Firstly, i would like to explain something. The reason i had come into the channel and posted them screenshots was because i was angry over the fact that you we're ALL talking about me behind my back. And jonas you say that I had done this before, no, i have shared my opinions about people but ive never got to the point where i have threatened and called them shit like he did to me.

Secondly, yes you was in the channel jonas, and at one point you even messaged me backing up what Jordy has said which later even lead to you apologizing to me when you realised that Jordy got banned.

Also yes he was banned for 6 months on the forums and a week on TS. However, this was reduced for some reason which i found extremely unfair as he had broken TOS which i had left out the first time.
Also jonas, being in game does not excuse you from sitting there and letting him threatening another community member and breaking TOS. And yet you had abseloutely nothing to say to them.

Also jonas, being in game does not excuse you from sitting there and letting him threatening another community member and breaking TOS. And yet you had abseloutely nothing to say to them.

Well, why would you post a PR on someone of whom you guys started it by talking behind his back, and sending those screenshots, also, yes i said i was in-game and was busy with mod-sits, so i dind't listen to the whole conversation, i only really heard what he said with the RPPs, and like i said before, i never knew about him being unbanned, but i thought he was banned for longer.

Again please don't blame me as i was having focus on in-game and not teamspeak, so sorry about that.

Once again, my reply is meant to be neutral, if it does seem like it, it's not intended.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Posting on behalf of Jordy;

The last thing I am going to say is that I have already recieved my punishment on the teamspeak and on the forums for breaking the rules there. I am using this time to re-think about my attitude on Fearless as I would like to return and play a lot. The bans were given out and also discussed internally. This is what Infernaw closed my unban request saying. I have apologised and don't see what you had to post this. I will let the admins decide this from now.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I am not directly involved I am simply posting on behalf of Danny Boy

Jonas, i dont think you still understand this situation. The only reason i sent them screenshots was because of him chatting about me to the channel that he was in. And the only reason he was doing that was because of some RPP's for god sake. I didnt even care about the RPP thing until he started having a go for no reason which is why i posted what i did. I would politely like to ask you to not post anymore as you clearly still dont understand fully what has happened. I know you may think i am being rude jonas, but considering the staff team seem to favour Jordy, i don't want bias coming into the fact that he clearly broke TOS and only got a light punishment for it which was even reduced.

Edit: In response to Eclipze posting for Jordy

No jordy, you we're lightly punished for begining to harass me. However, consdiering that they seemed to think you deserved a reduction, i completely disagree and therefore have brought the entire evidence here which clearly shows you doing much more than you was originally punished for.
[Image: unknown.png]
Posting as a respond to Danny from Jordy;

"But considering the staff team seem to favour Jordy" staff members would not be allowed to do such thing it would be classed as corrupt. you should know about this from your mate ghost being like that and you aiding him. You have no feet to stand on at this current time so don't make an accusation of corrupt staff as you are not one to talk.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator