Unban [LCS] Source Shift [Asd KING]
Steam name: [LCS] Source Shift [ASD KING]

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:34725530

Banned by: [FL] Andrea

Reason: Advertising To exchange tf2 items to ingame money.

Unban Request:

Ok, i know it was annoying, i know. But there is no rules about it. You have no right to bann me. And i Got Banned FOR 15 DAYS for that? what isnt even in the rules.

You have no tight to bann me, I hope you find out the truth.
I am pretty sure that the rules say that you are not allowed to 1. advertise for OOC stuff in /advert and 2. that you are not allowed to change ingame money or items into OOC items like money or whatever.
Dare to think!
(12-10-2011, 05:44 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: I am pretty sure that the rules say that you are not allowed to 1. advertise for OOC stuff in /advert and 2. that you are not allowed to change ingame money or items into OOC items like money or whatever.

I wasnt typing in OOC, I was in /advert
(12-10-2011, 06:24 AM)vahinator Wrote: I wasnt typing in OOC, I was in /advert

I am aware of that, what I wrote says that you are not allowed to post OOC (out of character) stuff in the advert, which is only for IC (in character) information.
Dare to think!
(12-10-2011, 06:37 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(12-10-2011, 06:24 AM)vahinator Wrote: I wasnt typing in OOC, I was in /advert

I am aware of that, what I wrote says that you are not allowed to post OOC (out of character) stuff in the advert, which is only for IC (in character) information.

And anyways? i get 15 days for such a little rule break?
Its actually a huge rule break, you sell TF2 items for ingame money.
You told me you already sold some hats and earned one milion.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(12-10-2011, 10:13 AM)Kifakaj Wrote: Its actually a huge rule break, you sell TF2 items for ingame money.
You told me you already sold some hats and earned one milion.

Actually He Invited me to sell items, He kinda advertised: "Who Got TF2 ITEMS HERE?" I sad, "i got some". Than i sold him and earned one 1.5 million.His name was "I love palestine" I dint even knew that it was rule break.So can you excuse me?
I will never do it again.
You can wait out the 15 days.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(12-10-2011, 11:10 AM)Kifakaj Wrote: You can wait out the 15 days.

No i cant. dont do it plz. I got college every day. i come from it at 6 and only i do is play on your server. Plz dont do it, you will lost your devoted player. That Have donated much as well
(12-10-2011, 11:13 AM)vahinator Wrote: No i cant. dont do it plz.

Wanna bet?

(12-10-2011, 11:13 AM)vahinator Wrote: I got college every day. i come from it at 6 and only i do is play on your server.

Go out. Do some sports, meet friends. At least for the next 15 days.

(12-10-2011, 11:13 AM)vahinator Wrote: Plz dont do it, you will lost your devoted player. That Have donated much as well

Donating much doesn't give us any reason to unban you or shorten your ban. Every rulebreaker will be treated equally.
Dare to think!