Leon's voice
(01-02-2017, 11:06 AM)KInfernaw Wrote: Leon's awesome, and like Create said, he's always up for a challenge.
Hope he will stick around and not feel unwelcome because of people picking on him sometimes.

Leon is a real nice kid, once u get to know hi you can properly understand what he is saying. Most Sunday's me and him go trucking on ets2 because he loves it and the on Saturdays we play God together.

Pls don't pick on him
Leon is such a great guy!

I really enjoy speaking and playing with him!

Yea.. sometimes it can be difficult to understand what his saying, and I honestly feel "bad" asking if he can repeat. But hes a strong guy!

Leon Keep up man! you're great! <3
Leons my bro

#FreeMyBoyLeon

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Apparently I'm the only one who has no idea who Leon is :/
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-22-2017, 03:16 PM)Marty Wrote: Apparently I'm the only one who has no idea who Leon is :/

Tyranny!
(01-22-2017, 01:50 PM)Envy Wrote:
Leons my bro

#FreeMyBoyLeon

Hehehe, I had been waiting a long time to do that, ended up doing it twice.

Cheese
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I am trying the best to help leon and always back him up
because once he was a cop and the whole government were making fun of him and he came up to my president office and asked for me to tell them to stop and I said through radio chat ooc stop making fun off him.

I also went through a time like this and still do were bullies (THEY DONT REALISE THEY ARE) just make fun of your voice and say your little kids and say squeak squeak.

Thank you for coming out.
(01-03-2017, 02:59 PM)NJperry Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 01:32 PM)Tomo Wrote: I love Leon (no homo), but why does there have to be a thread where people give their opinions on him? You don't see anyone making threads on other people so that everyone can give their opinions on that person. It's just singling him out which is not what needs to happen, even if none of you are being particularly mean in here. Treat him like any normal player and close this thread.

I agree with this completely.

I understand no harm was intended when making this thread but i'm sure Leon would appreciate it alot more if you just treated him normally and no different from anyone else.

While the intentions are well-meaning in this thread, it's still pointing him out as different and some may even consider it patronising. I know you think you're helping him but I don't think he asked for anyone's help.

I don't have anything against him but this thread should be closed.
All I can say is everyone is different. Seriously we shouldn't judge I don't judge anymore I use to and I regret that and apologise to those I do. Leon really doesn't deserve it. I'm 16 I sound pretty young too so what we are all different and we cant help the way we are. We are born for a reason you cannot just go in and customise yourself at birth. We are all unique and should just treat each-other with some respect. All I can say is that if you hear anyone saying shit about somebody doesn't just have to be Leon, intervene it can make a difference I learned that by helping out a girl in my school who was explaining to people why she had a long distance relationship. I know that's a little off the point but what I've been trying to get at is just if you don't have anything nice to say, shut up buttercup we don't need to hear it. I've known Leon since early 2015 on a server I was staff on and he's a good kid we are all unique and we all need to accept ourselves and each other. 

On a side note I agree with the others even though this article is meant to have good intention maybe it should be like not just aimed at one person and maybe how some people treat others so it doesn't seem like targeting
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(01-22-2017, 10:31 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 01:50 PM)Envy Wrote:
Leons my bro

#FreeMyBoyLeon

Hehehe, I had been waiting a long time to do that, ended up doing it twice.

Cheese

This was the Time I let him use my BMW and then I just seen it fly over the Corleone wall and run everyone over  Cheese
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum