Leon's voice
I notice a few people make fun of Leon's voice this isn't a flamey post but I just want to say I absolutely adore his voice and Leon is just a young kid. People are so harsh on him and I've seen lots of times people making fun of him for his speech. 

Why do you make fun of his speech? Like sure, maybe if he was like 15-16, I guess it would still be a dick move but not as bad but come the hell on, he doesn't deserve the shit he gets when he's trying to use his microphone. 

Okay, random off-topic post is over.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
The following 13 users Like Grant's post:
  • Zambie, Eclipze, jhayw, Random, Panda, Luna, Reebs, Envy, mintblackbeard, trxsh, Exotic, Idea, Xesus
I made fun of his voice a while ago. Than i got picked up by Feffe and he told me Leon is disabled in real life, that why he sounds a little bit different.

Leon is cool
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Luna, DreeBott, Envy
(01-02-2017, 08:36 AM)Joe. Wrote: I made fun of his voice a while ago. Than i got picked up by Feffe and he told me Leon is disabled in real life, that why he sounds a little bit different.

lol how did you feel afterwards.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I know why, but why would you make fun of his voice?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
(01-02-2017, 08:56 AM)King Kickass Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 08:36 AM)Joe. Wrote: I made fun of his voice a while ago. Than i got picked up by Feffe and he told me Leon is disabled in real life, that why he sounds a little bit different.

lol how did you feel afterwards.

Meh didn't really care. It's sad he is disabled but I can't do anything about it.

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Hitman

Of course. You would know by the moment he would start to speak.
Use your goddamn brain, jesus christ.

I feel so bad for that kid.
Leon is a nice kid, what I like most is that he always tries his hardest to complete a task no matter what. Cut him some slack.
The following 5 users Like Create's post:
  • Random, Luna, jhayw, Exotic, Idea
(01-02-2017, 10:25 AM)Mist Wrote:

Of course. You would know by the moment he would start to speak.
Use your goddamn brain, jesus christ.

I feel so bad for that kid.

How the fuck am I supposed to know lmao. I can't smell that. I know people who sounds a lot different and aren't disabled.

Leon's awesome, and like Create said, he's always up for a challenge.
Hope he will stick around and not feel unwelcome because of people picking on him sometimes.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 7 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Panda, Luna, jhayw, Reebs, Merle, trxsh, Idea