Leon's voice
(01-03-2017, 12:45 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Leon is great and if you have a problem with him you have a problem with me.

ur a very threatening vegetable
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 4 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Tomo, trxsh, TJ Howard, Broccoli
(01-03-2017, 01:32 PM)Tomo Wrote: I love Leon (no homo), but why does there have to be a thread where people give their opinions on him? You don't see anyone making threads on other people so that everyone can give their opinions on that person. It's just singling him out which is not what needs to happen, even if none of you are being particularly mean in here. Treat him like any normal player and close this thread.

I agree with this completely.

I understand no harm was intended when making this thread but i'm sure Leon would appreciate it alot more if you just treated him normally and no different from anyone else.

While the intentions are well-meaning in this thread, it's still pointing him out as different and some may even consider it patronising. I know you think you're helping him but I don't think he asked for anyone's help.

I don't have anything against him but this thread should be closed.
The following 2 users Like NJperry's post:
  • trxsh, Eclipze
(01-03-2017, 02:05 PM)Zecon Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 12:45 PM)Broccoli Wrote: Leon is great and if you have a problem with him you have a problem with me.

ur a very threatening vegetable

But he's my very threatening vegetable. <3 (no homo)

In all seriousness, I agree with what Broccolis stated here. If you have a problem with leon, you'll have to go through me first.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Broccoli
Leon is such a great guy, in fact I didn't even know there was an issue with him. Sure I found it difficult to understand him at times, but I just thought "meh".

I agree with Tomo though. Close this thread.

fite me.
I dont have anything against leon, I just find it very hard to communicate with him...
The following 2 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Broccoli, Reebs
I've spoken to Leon and he says he wants the thread open because of all the nice words people say in here. Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Reebs, trxsh
I would love to see leon do a diss track on someone.
hey whos leon
(01-04-2017, 09:40 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: hey whos leon

Co-owner of FearlessRP
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Chech, trxsh
Leon is such an amazing and special person! I wish I had a mental disability so I could be as popular as Leoon!
Leon, hit me up, you are such an amazing and intelligent person!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Agorith