MrTrashTag - Editing Posts
(01-02-2017, 02:00 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: I will not make a further post/statement unless asked by an SA or SoulRipper.

Oh, what a liar I am. Post incoming....

(01-02-2017, 02:33 PM)RobotDuck Wrote: Thanks for the reply.

There was no way for me to know that an admin requested the edit, so from my point of view it looked like you just removed everything on your own. An easy "fix" would have been to just get the actual admin to edit it or place a small note on my post as to why it was removed.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your effort in making this case easier for everyone here and would like to thank you for the solutions you came up with. I'll make good use of them the next time.
I, indeed, had no bad intention in mind while carrying out said action, as I have been asked by an administrator. Now while Marty is right, that the administrator should have edited the post by himself, I thought it would be clear, that there is a reason behind as to why I edited RobotDuck's post. I'll make sure to hand that action back to the administrator when asked again, to avoid unecessary confusion.

Nontheless, I would like to ask you, Marty, why you created this thread in the first place, when you could have easily send me a Forum PM (I'm sure you know how to do that). The way you go on about the things here, is giving me a hard time believing your story, that you do not target me. You in particular advised, that an SA should go through ....
Quote:Trashtags logs in AdminCP to make sure that he's not abused these powers in any other ways as if he can so easily just edit a users post so people don't get to see what he is written then who knows what he would do if it was something more serious ?
.... while any other admin could have abused their power in this way as well. I would like to see a change to the better for the next time. Thank you very much.

Regards, MrTrashTag

PS:

Spoiler :
pls get ur facts right: i have no access to the admincp. It is the modcp -_-... Neither is my username trash tag or Trashtag. It is MrTrashTag. kthx.

You are just being silly and pedantic now. You obviously appear to be bothered in some way that I have made this report on you ? I don't see why, if you hadn't used your powers in a way they weren't supposed to be used this wouldn't have happened.

Anyway your just resorting to being petty and acting like a child when instead you should actually be at least attempting to defend your point. And by me saying trash, trash tag or merely just tag its to refer to you, I forgot to see the forum rule in which it mentions I must quote your username every time I am referring to you so please stop being silly about this full thing.

Soul needs to take a look at the permissions and set them so you only have moderation powers within the suggestions and bugs forums as to be honest that's the only reason you would need the, you shouldn't even have full access to ModCP. But anyhoo that's not my place to say.

Also the reason I posted this thread instead of "sending you a forum PM" is because this is a case for staff abuses, which you have done, you used your forum moderator privelleges to edit a post in a forum that you had no reason to, and should not have edited that post as your are not part of the administrative team.

I would post the same abuse thread if I seen a teacher locking a thread in offtopic, or if I seen them edit a post in a discussion forum (which I'm sure they don't have access to do)

It honestly is not personal but if you choose to hold a grudge against me then that's fine there's nothing I can do to change that however maybe in future if you do get more privileges you might not be so quick to just do what you want because you can.

Also As a matter of record and to keep this post transparent can you post the screenshot of the chat this administrator sent you asking you to edit Robotducks post, preferably with a time stamp please.

Thanks
[Image: giphy.gif]
Posts in the case are being reviewed.

Please await conclusion or any additional questions.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Developers are given the power to edit, to be able to edit posts.
Since he had Generation's permission aswell, I fail to see how he abused any powers here.

Report closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]